Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

Yup, that was one of the options we were talking about. Yellow & Blue like usual, or Gold & Blue which is hardly ever done. I like the regular head, the other is for Dark Avengers, like Void possessed.

Torso is alittle weird but it fits the bigger look he's been getting in DA.

I'm thinking it's the hasbro elbros that might be throwing it off. It's a Toybiz TNA Scott Steiner body.

I can't wait to get this by Ibentmyman-thing.

He's gonna cast one for me, and repaint it closer to the DCD Atricious figure so he'll have a metallic red:

2lw89pf.png

I know, a Dex-Starr hasn't been announced. Plus I like the sculpt.

I rather not wait and get a more unique sculpt of him from Ibentmyman-thing.

Dex-StarrRedLanternBanner-2.jpg

Dex-StarrRedLanternBanner-1.jpg

You realize, that 2-pack if it happens is "BL" Terra & Scar not Dex-Star. Dex-Star was never mentioned as being in a wave, just what a sculptor would like to make.

P1000366.jpg

Yeah, I didnt think there was one announced. I talked to IBMMT again, he's gonna cast up the kitty to go with the head I'm getting from him :D

I'm just getting a blank one though, I'm gonna paint it myself....maybe even modify it slightly to make it a bit different from the others.

Nice, his casts are great.

That's cool, that way you can change it to your tastes, makes sense. That sounds cool.

Originally, DangerDrVenture was going to make Mongul and dustin was gonna mod the Brimstone legs for me since DDV wasn't sure on making them taller. But after seeing the pictures of the modded legs by Dustin, I chose to ask Dustin if he would like to tackle Mongul Jr. and he said yes.

So I'll be sending the remaining parts to him instead.

Here's a picture of the modded and lengthen legs that added height and give him some nicer different proportions:

MongulJrSinestroCorpsCustom2-Length.jpg

Idea of the height it adds:

2rzoxzk.png

Reference:

MongulJrSinestroCorpsBanner-1.jpg

I hear ya, Mongul will be nice. Shark is definitely one that I'm really liking the updates from.

Anti-Monitor is coming slowly because of the weather. svp can't do much work with bondo in the cold. @grumpy@ It's cool though.

I'm trying to use up old replies so I added some never before seen pictures of Warpath (X-Force) to page 10:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2020475&view=findpost&p=16410577

Okay, I got a picture of my casted painted Dex-Star:

Dex-StarrTheRageKittieRedLanternCus.jpg

I got my Conan from craarl today. Wow, I'll take some pics with Red Sonja tomorrow.

As well as the body I put together from Desaad and some pieces from Opticon. Thanks dude. Scarecrow in his deputy uniform from Blackest Night.

Here's my placeholder Scarecrow until I can get a sinestro variant. The body base I had put together using Desaad and deadman parts went wrong. @grumpy@

ScarecrowSinestroCorpsSector2814-1.jpg

ScarecrowSinestroCorpsSector2814Cus.jpg

Here's a few updated pictures until I can take better pictures:

RicksCollection-23-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-33.jpg

RicksCollection-34.jpg

RicksCollection-35-1.jpg

RicksCollection-35.jpg

RicksCollection-26-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-29-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-30-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-28-UpdatedSinest-4.jpg

RicksCollection-36.jpg

The joints were perfect and everything connected right for the dry fit but when it came to gluing it, glue got in a few places it didn't need then the arms pegs broke and I replaced those with screws and it was starting to go okay again then those screws broke. @grumpy@

I saved the lowerbody though.

Here's some shots I forgot:

RicksCollection-1-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-8-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-8-Update-1-1.jpg

RicksCollection-9-Update-1.jpg

RicksCollection-13-Update-1.jpg