Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

Expecting a few packages today, mostly fodder and a few to keep.

I already used my Mary Marvel for parts, @loll@ but I'm gonna get a one white and have a new head for the white which I like. And then get a black Mary Marvel:

10pt7ye.jpg

Also waiting for my DCUC8 Vigilante, Avatar Movie Masters Jake Sully, DCUC7 Flash, DCUC11 Kilowog Chest/Left Arm/Right Arm, 2 sets of COF, DCUC10 Powergirl, DCUC5 Metallo Chest, DCUC9 Green Arrow & Deadshot & Black Canary & Wildcat (Black), DCUC8 Hawkgirl & Mr. Terrific.

All of these are for customs except Peegee, Metallo, GA, DS, WC, HG, M.T, 5-pack.

Only these came today:

DCUC7 Flash, DCUC11 Kilowog Chest/Left Arm/Right Arm, 2 sets of DCUC Color Of Fear, DCUC9 Green Arrow & Deadshot & Black Canary. Still nice, I really digg Deadshot, GA, and Flash.

But Flash and the 2 sets of COF 2-packs are for customs, as are the Kilowog parts.

I ordered a chest off ebay, so now I just need one Kilowog Left arm and I'm done with those until I figure out any other big characters who can use the size. Lanterns or Villains.

Also waiting for my DCUC8 Vigilante, Avatar Movie Masters Jake Sully, DCUC10 Powergirl, DCUC5 Metallo Chest, DCUC9 Wildcat (Black), DCUC8 Hawkgirl & Mr. Terrific.

All of these are for customs except Peegee, Metallo, WC, HG, M.T

These came today:

Avatar Movie Masters Jake Sully, but it wasn't the 6" version, darn pictures were for the movie masters version but the 3 3/4 one came. Returning it tomorrow.

Oh, my DCD Arkham Asylum boxset came. Batman & Joker are for someone else who already paid me. I mainly got the set so I could use the Killer Croc parts with some SOTA SF T. Hawk legs and have it articulated/resculpted by GrownNerd.

I decided I wanted to use the Sinestro parts from underneath Desaad so I took him apart, kept the torso, pelvis/thighs. I used junk parts to give Desaad a body so he's slightly taller.

Used the hasbro Namor torso/pelvis, and ML Carnage hip joints/thighs. I'll take a picture soon.

I'll use those Desaad parts with another Deadman and get a tall/thin Sinestro customized like Opticon's.

Hey, it's not that bad. I'm gonna wait on Sinestro, the Romat body works for me for now. I'll probably use his body for someone but way later, getting a lot of members by DDV.

No actual update but I should have one soon as DangerDrVenture said that he's currently working on Arkillo's head.

But I have a collection update, just Sinestro Corps for now. And I also have a base body update for the lanterns I didn't send bodies for yet.

My Sinestro Corps so far:

RicksCollection-28-UpdatedSinestroC.jpg

The body bases I have for the next batch, by DangerDrVenture & Ibentmyman-thing.

Blue Lanterns:

(Flash, Brother Warth, Saint Walker) (BW's head is being changed for the plain 7K elephant head, waiting for it to arrive)

BlueLanternCorpsBodies-1.jpg

Red Lanterns:

(Skallox, Atrocitus, Fury-6, Laira, Veon, and Zilius Zox)

RedLanternCorpsBodies-2.jpg

Sinestro Corps:

(Bur'Gunza, Mongul Jr., Superboy-Prime, Braach, and female)

SinestroCorpsBodies-1.jpg

Star Sapphire:

(Wonder Woman)

StarSapphireCorpsBodies-1.jpg

Still waiting on these:

Also waiting for my DCUC10 Powergirl, DCUC5 Metallo Chest & Leg, DCUC9 Wildcat (Black), DCUC8 Hawkgirl & Mr. Terrific, DCUC12 Iron & Dr. Mid-Nite & Eclipso, DCUC4 Despero Torso/Leg, DCSH Supergirl.

All of those are for customs except WC, Metallo, HG, M.T, Iron, Mid-Nite.

Two more shots for the moment:

RicksCollection-32.jpg

RicksCollection-31.jpg

I think you're breaking several speed records in getting your DC collection going!

I just finally this morning won an ebay auction for a MACE figure. My Brother Warth is not lost!

The groups look fantastic. I went with the DCD Sinestro, but that was before the Color of Fear 2-pack came out.

I received my Venom "Spider-Man" from Dustin.

DarkAvengersCustoms1-3.jpg

Those blue lanterns will be by Ibenymyman-thing, and the Red Lanterns & Sinestro Corps will be by DangerDrVenture.

The Star Sapphire and other gals will be by dustin.

Still waiting on these:

Also waiting for my DCUC10 Powergirl, DCUC5 Metallo Chest, DCUC9 Wildcat (Black), DCUC8 Hawkgirl & Mr. Terrific, DCUC12 Iron & Dr. Mid-Nite & Eclipso.

All of those are for customs except WC, Metallo, HG, M.T, Iron, Mid-Nite.

Here's the idea I have for Zilius Zox,

Modok head, and 5 WWE Ruthless Aggression hands chopped:

ZiliusZoxRedLanternSector3544Cus-1.jpg

ZiliusZoxRedLanternSector3544Custom.jpg

He'll be done by sexyvonpoopy and painted by DangerDrVenture to match the others.

Sugar Man would be too much work, plus I have the Modok. Make him round sand some details away, then add the sculpting to the hands/feet.

Of course they're going to be metallic, only the blue, red, star sapphire, and orange. Sinestro Corps no, because I rather have them match my sinestro corp figures.

I don't collect DCD so that's fine. Most of the ones I'm getting are getting converted except Indigo-1 since I like her figure, but she's getting repainted.

For the Green Lanterns, Jordan will get a metallic look for the green, and maybe some of the others like Kyle.

Got a update on Shark, things are slowly coming together.

SharkCustom1-18.jpg

SharkCustom1-19.jpg

SharkCustom1-20.jpg

SharkCustom1-21.jpg

Still waiting on these:

Also waiting for my DCUC10 Powergirl, DCUC5 Metallo Chest, DCUC9 Wildcat (Black), DCUC8 Hawkgirl & Mr. Terrific, DCUC12 Iron & Dr. Mid-Nite & Eclipso.

All of those came today. :D

Update to the collection:

RicksCollection-29-Update.jpg

RicksCollection-30-Update.jpg

I realized that these (36) plus the sinestro corps (7) and all the additional bodies I bought for customs (32), I've gotten 75 in under 2 months. :blink: I think I'm missing a few, I have some bodies in my drawers. @loll@

Here's the casted Abin Sur head for Amon Sur, Ibentmyman-thing painted the head, and I painted the neck, it was a mixed paint that he gave. A few dabs of superglue and yellow paint for Amon Sur's ring.

RicksCollection-28-UpdatedSinest-1.jpg

RicksCollection-28-UpdatedSinest-2.jpg

It's one of his casts that I bought along with a few others.

With the leftover paint, I painted a extra Karu-Sil into a lantern with a Maria Hill head shaved, surprisingly it reminds me of Seer Ruggle. Who I was planning on getting made but with a thicker body. The paint has a couple of colors in it and then ran out on the face. @grumpy@ Little black for eye effect and lips.

RicksCollection-28-UpdatedSinest-3.jpg

521507-000_super.jpg

That's great, his casts are really nice. I plan on getting more next time.

Yeah, I felt like doing something with the extra paint, and moondragon's look on the shelve made me shave the head. One day when I get some paint, I'll try the eye's, my brush is 90's old, so it's works for like the ring or simple painting but not detail work like the eyes/lips.

Update from Dustin on Sentry.

SentryCustom7-9.jpg

SentryCustom7-10.jpg

SentryCustom7-11.jpg

SentryCustom7-12.jpg

SentryCustom7-13.jpg

Info:

-Dustin's gonna go ahead and paint and attach the cape and belt next.