RicksCollection-28.jpg

DCUC Heroes & Villains:

RicksCollection-29.jpg

Spider-Man & Allies/Enemies:

RicksCollection-30.jpg

That's it for now.

• Like 1

Rick -

I aspire to being able to make customs like the ones you have in your collection. Nice groups, excellent customs. I'm totally stealing ideas from these pics. These pictures make excellent reference!

Did you get your order canceled from the Four Horsemen? My Mace figure apparently ran out before they could fill my order. I'm still getting the ladies (hopefully they won't charge me for shipping now) but I'm stuck without my Warth base! eBay here I come!

I haven't even gotten a notice or anything. I got charged partially. I sent them an email today.

I'll post here if anything happens.

Update on Anti-Monitor from sexyvonpoopy.

Anti-MonitorCustom1-9.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-10.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-11.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-12.jpg

Info:

-He redid the upper teeth to make him look more round or bullet type.

-Head is being casted in two parts.

• Like 1

Another update from sexyvonpoopy on Anti-Monitor:

Anti-MonitorCustom1-13.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-14.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-15.jpg

Info:

-He made A M 's head more symetrical and round.

-The eyes will be backlit and look good once lit.

• Like 1

Finished pictures of Secret Warriors, Quake, Slingshot, and Stonewall.

Stonewall:

ModernStonewallCustom1-2.jpg

Slingshot:

Yo-YoRodriguezSlingshotCustom1-8.jpg

Quake:

DaisyJohnsonQuakeCustom1-6.jpg

Old picture:

ModernStonewallCustom1-1.jpg

Info:

-They're being shipped to me today.

No regular update but after reading Blackest Night #6, I will be adding a few more customs for lanterns.

Flash "Blue Lantern"

Atom "Indigo Lantern"

Wonder Woman "Star Sapphire"

Scarecrow "Sinestro Corps"

Lex Luthor "Orange Lantern"

My secret warriors from raydaimon came. Took a picture before putting them in my display.

SecretWarriorsCustom1-2.jpg

I really like the new blue on the costumes. I'll take a better picture when I display them.

Daisy "Quake" Johnson's head is a ML Wasp.

Stonewall's head is a DCD Elseworlds Superman the Dark Side (the one where he looks like he's wearing stryfe's armor).

No regular update but after reading Blackest Night #6, I will be adding a few more customs for lanterns.

Flash "Blue Lantern"

Atom "Indigo Lantern"

Wonder Woman "Star Sapphire"

Scarecrow "Sinestro Corps"

Lex Luthor "Orange Lantern"

Did that actually come out this week? Everywhere online says next week....and theres no copies that i can find online yet.

Some comic shops sold them early. I got mine on torrent until the trades come out and I'll buy them. Haven't gone that since annihilation & conquest.

I can give you a invite to Demonoid.

Some comic shops sold them early. I got my on torrent until the trades come out and I'll buy them. Haven't gone that since annihilation & conquest.

I can give you a invite to Demonoid.

Sweet, that'd be awesome. I usually go with isohunt, but theres nothing new up there yet. What do you need for the invite, email?

I'll pm you the details. I can give out a few invites.

Horsemen finally shipped my order of RAMATHORR THE ELEPHANT & QUEEN ALLUXANDRA/ISADORRA 2-piece.

And I managed to get a regular 7th kingdom elephant head for free.

Brother Warth should be fun. Getting a couple head casts done for Lanterns.

I forgot about doing a contest like the one I hosted last year but there's not as many posters in here as last year. Maybe next November/December.

Only person who still posts regularly who was in the contest is Opticon. I need someone to help remind me next year in october for the contest. That way the winner/winners will have their prize before Christmas 2010.

-Rick

Horsemen finally shipped my order RAMATHORR THE ELEPHANT & QUEEN ALLUXANDRA/ISADORRA 2-piece.

And I managed to get a regular 7th kingdom elephant head for free.

Brother Warth should be fun. Getting a couple head casts done for Lanterns.

I forgot about doing a contest like the one I hosted last year but there's not as many posters in here as last year. Maybe next November/December.

Lucky you! I haven't had any luck on the 'Bay for either Mace or Ramathorr. Any chance you can get an extra head cast? I can spare a few bucks for it.

It's a regular elephant head is going to one customizer, and the casts are from a different customizer.

Casts aren't being done until sometime in January. So it'll be at different times since the elephant body & head are going out soon.

-Rick

Only person who still posts regularly who was in the contest is Opticon. I need someone to help remind me next year in october for the contest. That way the winner/winners will have their prize before Christmas 2010.

-Rick

lf you need another person to enter, add me to the custom contest

It's way to early for the contest but I'll put you & Opticon on the list. I just need you guys to remind as we get closer to october.

Remember guys, the winner/s get to pick a custom out a list of customs from my collection that I pick, I'll chose better ones that I know you'll really dig.

-Rick

lf you need another person to enter, add me to the custom contest

Oct is fine since I am working on a 1/6 custom and am trying to sculpt a head from scratch. Most likely, I will be more familar in doing stuff from clay when the contest begins.