Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I got a nice update from dustin on my Ares, was a nice surprise.

Ares:

ModernAresCustom7-3.jpg

ModernAresCustom7-4.jpg

ModernAresCustom7-5.jpg

Info:

Dustin will add the nostrils to the skull and clean up the paint on the chest armor a little, and paint and reattach the dagger sheath.

The helmet needs some paint shading, and then he'll make the axe and the alternate head and paint the sword.

I've asked dustin if he can make Ares a mini-base with some moloid arms/guts and some green blood to recreate this scene:

ModernAresBanner-4.png

Original toy:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goo...sCustom7-01.jpg

djblizzard, Opticon, iceathlete, your customs went out this morning. I forgot tracking numbers since I was in a rush, but you guys should get them soon.

Ares looks awesome. That Tyr head looks so much better than the goofy original one, and the paint job is subtle, but striking. I like it alot.

After seeing that shoulder fix for Morbius, I may have to try that on the figures that use that body.

Got another update from stef, on Jackal with fur and JJJ.

Jackal:

JackalCustom5-2.jpg

J. Jonah Jameson:

JJonahJamesonCustom2-1.jpg

Reference picture:

JJonahJamesonBanner-1.gif

Info:

-JJJ uses Dracula body.

-Will get a picture of Blizzard (Iron Man Villian) tomorrow.

Here's the blizzard pic stef promised as well as alternate heads for 6-armed Spidey & The Spider "Exiles".

Blizzard:

BlizzardIronmanVillianCustom2-1.jpg

The Spider "Exiles" & 6-armed Spider-Man:

6-ArmedSpider-ManCustom1-2.jpg

Just got some written info on my New X-Men/Young X-Men customs from Grasshopperis.

-Anole and Rockslide are finished.

-Mercury is nearly complete but one of her arm pegs broke and he's working on a solution.

-Pixie is coming along decently well too but he can't find her arms. He missplaced them in his last move but he thinks he knows where and he'll check in storage tonight.

-X-23 and Dust still need a lot of work.

-X-23 is mostly paint, but Dust is a lot of construction.

Tomorrow I'll have photos of Hydro Man and Kraven.

I'm currently asking stef if it's possible to add the newest member of the nova corps to my commissions.

Ego The Living Planet:

1zmnfyr.jpg

Ego? Bad ass...are you gonna use one of those giant exercise balls as a base? :D

I can already tell that Blizzard is gonna be sweet, and is another figure that should see actual retail release. Although if Hasbro ever made him, they'd probably use that lame Bullseye body, even though the Black Panther body is absolutely perfect for him.

stef gave me the okay on Ego. Oh, he'll sculpt the whole thing. I'm going to see if he can upsize mine though.

He did a regular Ego earlier this year for one of his clients.

I know what you mean. Black Panther, one of my less favorite bases is perfect for Blizzard. And while the bullseye base is a favorite of mine, it just isn't perfect for alot.

Here's the pics of Kraven & Hydro Man plus Scarlet Spidey.

Kraven:

KravenTheHunterCustom4-1.jpg

Hydro Man:

HydroManCustom3-2.jpg

HydroManCustom3-3.jpg

Scarlet Spider:

ScarletSpiderCustom9-1.jpg

ScarletSpiderCustom9-2.jpg

djblizzard, Opticon, iceathlete let me know when you guys get your customs.

whoa! i'm really diggin kraven/hydroman/scarlet spider!

Yup, I'm glad stef went with a different torso since the big look works for Hydro Man. I originally only sent a Luke Cage body/Guile head.

Yeah, Kraven is definitely a custom where I needed alot of different parts to make a good look. I love when I need to brainstorm for a while to come up with the perfect parts or close to it.

SS Kraven Head/Vest

LCBH Conan Torso/Arms/Knees-Shins

TNA Eric Young Pelvis/Upperlegs

ML12 Iron Fist Feet/Shins

SDCC Ka-Zar hands

And Ben is a fun one I've wanted even though I'm not the hugest fan of the clone saga which I finally re-read, 139 comics in two days. :wacko:

Yup, I'm glad stef went with a different torso since the big look works for Hydro Man. I originally only sent a Luke Cage body/Guile head.

Yeah, Kraven is definitely a custom where I needed alot of different parts to make a good look. I love when I need to brainstorm for a while to come up with the perfect parts or close to it.

SS Kraven Head/Vest

SDCC Ka-Zar hands

And Ben is a fun one I've wanted even though I'm not the hugest fan of the clone saga which I finally re-read, 139 comics in two days. :wacko:

the clone saga is composed of 139 comics? yikes, it's been so long! i actually have all those issues stored at my parent's basement in s.f., but when i got them, i just wasn't into spiderman anymore. that whole clone saga ended it for me. if i can only find the scanned stuff so i could read it on my many plane trips from Chicago to S.F.

SS Kraven Head/Vest

SDCC Ka-Zar hands

the clone saga is composed of 139 comics? yikes, it's been so long! i actually have all those issues stored at my parent's basement in s.f., but when i got them, i just wasn't into spiderman anymore. that whole clone saga ended it for me. if i can only find the scanned stuff so i could read it on my many plane trips from Chicago to S.F.

Well, I think the clone saga was a couple different comics for a while. But the complete story started in 94' and continued to 96'/97'. I used http://rs.4chan.org/?s= to get the comics thru rapidshare. Just search for Clone Saga.

Saw churichuro's thread and I'm gonna use his Wonderman recipe, but I'll change the head for the hml2-pack Cable. I'll send that to dustin when I send my hml-ff Sue for Crystal and hml6 Crossbones for a repaint/mod.

thanks for the link colonel, but could you pm it to me, looks like it doesn't work for me. thanks a bunch!!

Oh, the link works its just that the site goes thru updates with so many uploads that its down sometimes or alot of times.

stef just told me I should have pics of these tomorrow:

-Hydro Man with new lower leg sculpts.

-Alistaire Smythe's parts assembled.

-Dremel bases for Tigershark and Ulik.

-Klaw will get his sculpted hips designs.

And spot will get this paintjob instead of the classic spots which I love and stef liked:

SpotBanner-7.jpg

Here's some of the pics from stef:

Alistaire Smythe (Spider Slayer):

AlistaireSmytheSpiderSlayerCustom-1.jpg

Hydro Man with improved legs:

HydroManCustom3-4.jpg

HydroManCustom3-5.jpg

HydroManCustom3-6.jpg

I'll have pics of the dremeled bases for Tigershark and Ulik soon, I think stef wants to do some sculpting first before pics.

Thanks, I'll pass on the praise to the customizers next time I chat with each.

stef made a "Weapon X" Deadpool and found out that was one of my favorite costumes from the merc with a mouth so he asked if I would want to trade him for one of my customs he didn't start yet so I took out "modern" Thunderball.

Here's the pics:

DeadpoolWeaponXCustom2-1.jpg

DeadpoolWeaponXCustom2-2.jpg

DeadpoolWeaponXCustom2-3.jpg

DeadpoolWeaponXCustom2-4.jpg

DeadpoolWeaponXCustom2-5.jpg

"modern" Thunderball, Ego, Titan, Starhawk will end up being in our 3rd commission later this year.

stef told me I should have pics next week of "Exiles" King Hyperion, "Exiles" Hyperion II, Tigershark, Ulik, and updated pics of Smythe.

I got my first update from Levit05 (who does some of best work I've ever seen especially his Icon/BAF sized customs and who I think is really under-appreciated in the custom world) on my Fraktur from Nova's current series.

Here's her pics so far:

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-1.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-2.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-3.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-4.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-5.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionCustom-6.jpg

Here's some reference pics:

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-4.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-5.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-13.png

Recipe: