Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I think I shall submit a custom of mine, havent shown any customs of mine in years, so I have a lot to choose from.

ill post a drawing/ collage of my fav x- character since i love to draw. i may also show a custom for the second custom, but mine aren't good, so maybe not

i may also show a custom for the second custom, but mine aren't good, so maybe not

Don't let that get to you. I will factor in many things for the customs.

1st contest "Drawing":

iceathlete

djblizzard - depends if he can do both

jjlecaros

2nd contest "Trivia/Custom":

Dark Phoenix - custom

iceathlete - custom

jjlecaros - trivia

evenflow - trivia

Opticon - custom

ill go with the drawing and trivia i dont know how to customize anythign lol

No restrictions on the customs.

I decided on the 15th to give everyone time.

Only US & Canada. It's more expensive for me anywhere else.

I'm starting on the trivia as I was out of town for the week. I won some money so I'll pay off some commissions I have and maybe start a new one.

I just got back from mailing the package with all the base figures as well as figures for stef.

The box ended up being heavier than I first thought. Post office was cheapest for me as $112. I first went to UPS but it came out to $292. Box weighed 29 lb. 8.5 oz.

And since stef received a classic hulk abomination in a trade he's going to make me Ulik instead of Thunderbird afterall.

Instead CaptainRon will tackle Thunderbird "Exiles".

List updated.

I think I need help with the trivia at least from anyone who isn't doing trivia or isn't doing either contests.

Just got a pm from CaptainRon that he's almost done with painting. Should have finished pics this weekend.

1st contest "Drawing":

iceathlete

jjlecaros

2nd contest "Trivia/Custom":

Dark Phoenix - custom

iceathlete - custom

jjlecaros - trivia

evenflow - trivia

I'm not on there :(

Custom! heh.

I'm sorry my friend, I just added you. I for some reason didn't notice it.

stefs going to start on some of my customs over the weekend.

I should have some pics of Toad & Black Tom from M2K this weekend.

Looks like I will be adding the new team of Thunderbolts once the comic comes out.

25rfq0i.jpg

Ant-Man, Paladin, Mister X, Scourge, Black Widow II, Headsman, and Ghost.

Yeah, it looks awesome.

I'm digging the new team for Mighty & New Avengers.

Here's the promised pics of at least Black Tom by M2K:

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-4.jpg

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-5.jpg

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-6.jpg

Info:

-He still has to do the shading on the skin, and the highlights on the black.

-And of course he needs to paint the boots and gloves and logo, and add the belt.

-He wanted to have more of it done by the time he took the picture, but he's been really busy.

-He's going to try and get the boots and gloves, and some of the drybrushing done tonight, and take a better picture tomorrow.

Looks like the Phoenix Icons is finally goingt o come out so you have a new 12 inch female base. Can't wait to finally see Aegis.

Yeah, she can be used for Stature. It won't come out until next year so Aegis will be made with the 12" Movie Invisible Woman I sent.

Alright, I'm working on the trivia part and I like the idea of having two versions, a all spider-man (classic) & a mixed marvel version.

It will be multiple questions with 4 answers and one right answer.

For anyone doing the trivia part, should I have pm the trivia to you guys or post it here in the thread.

Okay, I just got a pm from CaptainRon letting me know that he just finished Nimrod and should have pictures on Tuesday.

@yipee@

Got a quick update from M2K on Black Tom.

Black Tom Cassidy:

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-7.jpg

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-8.jpg

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-9.jpg

Info:

-Here's the better pictures of Tom.

-M2K's going to wait until he's finishes all the vinyl to take pictures of Toad, which should be really soon.

-He still has alot to do on Tom.