Klaw

Thunderball "Modern"

Tigershark

Ulik

Boomerang

Enchantress

Executioner

Baron Blood

Just need to get him figures from the ares wave, hulk wave, fodder figures, 2-packs.

I can't wait to see all of those. Great list.

Yeah, me too.

It might get cut shorter as I've been waiting on fodder figures and I haven't gotten a reply since mid-October.

Nimrod's looking great with the added details, should be an awesome one.

Do you have anything made by loosecollector? Just curious, i'm thinking of getting my first every commission done and his work continually impresses me.

Yeah, Nimrod is coming along great.

Actually, I don't. His commission prices is alittle too much for me for one figure, but he goes great work.

oh...balls. Heh, if the prices are too high for you, they're probably too high for me. I sent him an email earlier, guess we'll see.

I have about 15 customs by loosecollector, of all the customs I own, his stuff is my favorite, top quality, the price is pretty fair compared to some customizers out there, about $70-$80 per figure

Lucky, I was given $100+ for a custom with shipping included. See $70-$80 I don't mind. I'll pay over $100+ if it's a baf or icon sized. Or comes with a base plus it depends on the character. I paid $85 for my Emma w/base.

But this was before I commissioned with a couple others so it's cool. I have like a team of customizers. @lol@

I got pics of Classic Cyclops & the revised Madelyne Pryor last night so I'm posting them now:

MadelynePryorGoblinQueenCustom2-21.jpg

MadelynePryorGoblinQueenCustom2-22.jpg

MadelynePryorGoblinQueenCustom2-23.jpg

MadelynePryorGoblinQueenCustom2-24.jpg

Info:

-Madelyne has new hands from a Figma figure.

-The back and sides of the hair need some sanding still.

-Dustin got my Ares and Spike yesterday.

-Dustin thinks the Tyr head should fit under the helmet after some sanding.

Ares & Classic Cyke:

ModernAresCustom7-1.jpg

ModernAresCustom7-2.jpg

Info:

-Tyr's head does work very well. He'll give him some hair, prep the joints on the body and he'll be set.

Dustin found an extra Sentry head cast in the head bin so it'll be the classic masked head.

-Punisher's arm joint tore so he replaced the arm and torso with one of his extra Kazars', which is more durable.

-I asked if he could bulk Maddie alittle more so she could be alittle more curvier.

-He said no problem doing those mods to Madelyne. The Mystique legs are easy to work with.

I should have pictures of Black Tom Cassidy, Toad, and a headsculpt of Chameleon today. I'll post them once I have them.

I got pictures from M2K on my customs.

Black Tom Cassidy:

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-2.jpg

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-3.jpg

Toad:

ToadCustom4-1.jpg

ToadCustom4-2.jpg

Chameleon:

ChameleonCustom1-1.jpg

Info:

-Tom still needs his belt.

-M2K's planning on uisng vinyl for that.

-On Toad, he needs to make the collar and the flaps below the belt with vinyl.

-He also needs to sculpt the right arm in the same manner as the left arm, and he needs to sculpt the lower legs.

-Both of them need to be sanded.

-Chameleon will be repainted.

-On Chameleon's mask, he wasn't sure if I wanted him to leave the black panther texture on the head, so he didn't sculpt it yet. But he will.

We're going for this exact look by Jkdalessandro "Tiny Man":

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goo...onCustom2-2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goo...nCustom2-11.jpg

We're going for the same look for Black Tom, Toad, Hercules, Tombstone. Pics of his toad & black tom, hercules, tombstone in the link above, just take out the chameleon part.

I just got updated pics of Nimrod by CaptainRon:

NimrodCustom3-29.jpg

NimrodCustom3-30.jpg

NimrodCustom3-31.jpg

Yeah, Nimrod is coming along perfectly.

ML Doc Ock is the perfect base for Toad. I would've used the whole base but I used the boots/gloves for Black Tom & the original lowers from iron fist went to tna young/conan body that's for a Kraven custom.

I updated my list of customs that stef will be doing:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?s=&am...&p=16512312

I think most will remember I talked about doing a custom contest/giveaway back in may for the end of the year. It's time, so the winner can get it before Christmas.

Anyone that posts regularly (at least more than twice) in here can particate. I'm going to choose three customs from my collection. The winner will choose from the three customs and runner-up will choose from the remaining two customs.

Now the only thing that needs to be done is how we do the contest/giveaway. Anyone want to come up with ideas and I'll choose the best one or two.

Just saw that you added Hulk 2099 to your list...what base figure were you planning on? I thought about using LCBH Pitt, because he seems to be the perfect size and already looks like Hulk 2099. That and LCBH series 1 is still around on clearance...

I think most will remember I talked about doing a custom contest/giveaway back in may for the end of the year. It's time, so the winner can get it before Christmas.

Anyone that posts regularly (at least more than twice) in here can particate. I'm going to choose three customs from my collection. The winner will choose from the three customs and runner-up will choose from the remaining two customs.

Now the only thing that needs to be done is how we do the contest/giveaway. Anyone want to come up with ideas and I'll choose the best one or two.

Perhaps some sort of artistic contest? Drawing, customs? Or a trivia contest?

sweet, i want.........oh wait i have win? damn lol

awsome customs as always.

Just saw that you added Hulk 2099 to your list...what base figure were you planning on? I thought about using LCBH Pitt, because he seems to be the perfect size and already looks like Hulk 2099. That and LCBH series 1 is still around on clearance...

Exactly the reason I bought two waves of LCBH series 1 because Pitt is perfect for Hulk 2099.

Alrighty, I'm not sure but I forgot to add in a older post that I got a confirmation on a commission. Customizer is one of the greats, Levit05 who posts on fwoosh, and ebay.

Character is the winged Centurion called Fraktur & the Centurion helmet called Qubit:

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-1.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-2.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-3.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-4.jpg

FrakturNovaCorpsCenturionBanner-5.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goo...ustoms/Fraktur/

i too cannot wait for nimrod to be finished, he is looking amazing!!!!!! im excited about the contest also, i like the idea of something artsy, or maybe even a trivia contest, but i like the idea of something artsy more, like showing our customs, or drawing of favorite characters

What base are you using for the winged centurion?

I have no idea. Levit05 will be doing all the work. He's a one of the best.

Here's his thread on fwoosh: http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10572

Okay, there will be two contests.

-Everyone can particate in both.

-One with be drawing your favorite character.

-And the other will be a mix between custom & trivia. You can choose which one, if you don't do customs then you'll do trivia.

-They'll be one winner from each.

-I'll choose three customs from my collection.

-The winner will choose from the three customs.

-The runner-up will choose one from the remaining two customs.

When do you guys want the deadline to be? December 12th or December 15th.

either date works for me...... should we pm you our "stuff" before hand?

I'm thinking thru pm sounds good. I'll post the winners so that everyone can see what won.

Okay, so I'm going to need everyone to post now so I know if they're going to particate. And what you're choosing for the 1st contest: drawing and the 2nd contest: custom & trivia. I'll start doing the trivia questions already.