Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I'm sending figures for more commissions in November to stef which includes 12" movie sue for Aegis.

I'm thinking of getting one Kree Sentry.

I'll update the list soon, I'm deciding which ones I want. It's a mix of avenger villians, spidey villians, x-men.

Updated pictures from CaptainRon on Nimrod and I forgot to post last weeks pictures:

10/4/08

NimrodCustom3-12.jpg

NimrodCustom3-13.jpg

NimrodCustom3-14.jpg

NimrodCustom3-15.jpg

NimrodCustom3-16.jpg

NimrodCustom3-17.jpg

NimrodCustom3-18.jpg

10/12/08

NimrodCustom3-19.jpg

NimrodCustom3-20.jpg

Info:

-Legs are done, minus the etching the groves in them.

-Body is about 59.75% done.

-Arms are coming along.

Info:

-dustin shipped Danger, Hellion, Cannonball.

-Icarus and Husk will be done sooner rather than later.

-Maestro will be a more economical option for Juggernaut. So I gave dustin my ml6 Juggs instead.

-We're doing Classic Storm rather than modern Storm, as hasbro's is mad skinny and how much longer will it take.

Another update on Nimrod:

NimrodCustom3-21.jpg

NimrodCustom3-22.jpg

NimrodCustom3-23.jpg

NimrodCustom3-24.jpg

NimrodCustom3-25.jpg

NimrodCustom3-26.jpg

Info:

-Torso is ready for detail work.

-Arms and hands are close, as well.

-Got the arms and torso super smooth.

Just some info from dustin on customs:

-dustin's always wanted to paint the big maple leaf so he likes the idea of making a thicker custom Guardian instead of repainting the hasbro one.

-Crossbones will get repainted, as well as sleeves and more comic-accurate look.

-Ares should look super-badass, so we're going to use a different head and have him repainted.

-Dustin's got a Mcfarlane's Fantasy: Legend Of The Bladehunters - Tyr (Dragon Rider) that will be used for Ares head, which is pictured below.

ModernAresCustom7-0.jpg

-His head will work with a shave and a haircut.

-Classic Cyclops is taking shape.

-Dustin's going to cast the next batch of heads soon.

-He also sculpted a different visor for him.

Should have pictures soon.

Just received my SHS "Annihilation" Thanos & Fallen One, "Annihilation: Conquest" Starlord from The BeasT.

They're great, I'll take some pics tomorrow along with the customs I got from dustin this month.

Pictures of SHS Thanos, Fallen One, Starlord added to my Annihilation shelve:

AnnihilationShelve-1.jpg

AnnihilationShelve-2.jpg

AnnihilationShelve-3.jpg

AnnihilationShelve-4.jpg

AnnihilationShelve-5.jpg

Hellion & Cannonball & Danger:

AXMDangerCustom4-7.jpg

HellionCustom2-13.jpg

Picture of MS Thor & Hulk not displayed yet:

MSHulkThor-1.jpg

I was able to get (Nova Flame) Torch thru a fwoosher so I took a picture with my F4 customs:

FantasticFourCustoms4-2.jpg

Torch using the old base dustin made for my Cannonball but since he revised Sam the base can't work for him anymore. Plus the base from MS Iron Man is going to Cannonball when it arrives.

Some new commissions.

First up is Black Tom by M2K. If you were a part of the wrestling figure/customs online community in the 90's, then you probably know who M2K is. Quite possibly one of the best wrestling customizers. Short story is that he use to do wrestling customs for me then vanished then came back but still owed me some customs that were paid for so we replaced Marvel customs for the wrestling ones. The list will be 80's Hercules, Black Tom, Tombstone, Chameleon, Toad.

Black Tom Cassidy:

BlackTomCassidyCustom3-1.jpg

recipe:

WM AOA Weapon X head

Iron Fist body

Dr. Octopus gloves/boots

Info:

-He needs to completely sculpt the mustache and beard, and make the belt, as well as just add a bit here and there.

-He still needs to do some sculpting around the ab crunch.

-He didn't do any sanding on the sculpting yet, so that's why it may look a bit rough in spots.

-He thinks he'll be done with the sculpting on him in the next couple days.

-He'll try and get pictures of toad so far to me by the time he send the next pictures of Black tom.

Next up is Red Sonja by Sam. I was wandering on some sites and came across his and asked him if he would want to take on a commission. I think he said it's his first.

Red Sonja:

RedSonjaCustom6-1.jpg

RedSonjaCustom6-2.jpg

RedSonjaCustom6-3.jpg

recipe:

Psylocke body

unknown head

Just wanted to update the list of customs stef is making me:

Bi-Beast (Icon size)

Aegis (Icon size)

6-armed Spider-Man

Colossus (Outback)

Colossus (Russian Red & White)

Classic Morbius

Classic Hydro-Man

J. Jonah Jameson

Classic Kraven

Scarlet Spider

Spot

Classic Tarantula - Cancelled and replaced by Hyperion "Exiles"

Vermin

Jackal

Man-Spider

Alistaire Smythe

Thunderbird "Exiles" - Cancelled and replaced by Ulik

The Spider "Exiles"

Blizzard - (Iron Man Villian)

Klaw

Thunderball "Modern"

Tigershark

Ulik - Cancelled and replaced by Hyperion II "Exiles"

Boomerang - Cancelled and replaced by Namora "Exiles"

Enchantress

Executioner

Baron Blood

Hulk 2099 "Exiles" - Added

Just need to get him figures from the ares wave, hulk wave, fodder figures, 2-packs.

Got a update on Nimrod from CaptainRon.

NimrodCustom3-27.jpg

NimrodCustom3-28.jpg

Info:

-Pretty much done with sculpting now.

-He just needs to finish his back and sand all the new sculpting then he'll be ready for paint.

Quick update from Sam with just some scale shots:

RedSonjaCustom6-4.jpg

RedSonjaCustom6-5.jpg

Info:

-We're going to cover her ab joint so it'll hopefully end up looking more proportional.

Some new shots of Red Sonja:

RedSonjaCustom6-6.jpg

RedSonjaCustom6-7.jpg

Info:

I had Sam sculpt over Sonja stomach joint so the sides wouldn't be to skinny, which turned out nice.

He still needs to do the abs properly instead of dodgy line holders. "His words."

He did the bikini armour today, waiting for it to dry now.

Just got some info from dustin on my customs:

-I just sent my Ares to get repainted as well as my DS Spike to get turned into Current X-Factor Madrox.

-Classic Cyclops' body is ready to paint, dustin just needs to cast the heads he made.

-Maddie's body has been sanded and smoothed over, and she just needs another strand of big hair. (Another revised custom)

-Dustin found some fabric that could work for the cape and loincloth, and a pin for her cape clasp.

-Also, he trimmed the joints and filled in most of the peg holes on Ronin.

-He'll send pics of it all on Monday and I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Nimrod's looking great with the added details, should be an awesome one.

Do you have anything made by loosecollector? Just curious, i'm thinking of getting my first every commission done and his work continually impresses me.

Do you have anything made by loosecollector? Just curious, i'm thinking of getting my first every commission done and his work continually impresses me.

Yeah, Nimrod is coming along great.

Actually, I don't. His commission prices is alittle too much for me for one figure, but he goes great work.

Actually, I don't. His commission prices is alittle too much for me for one figure, but he goes great work.

oh...balls. Heh, if the prices are too high for you, they're probably too high for me. I sent him an email earlier, guess we'll see.

oh...balls. Heh, if the prices are too high for you, they're probably too high for me. I sent him an email earlier, guess we'll see.

I have about 15 customs by loosecollector, of all the customs I own, his stuff is my favorite, top quality, the price is pretty fair compared to some customizers out there, about $70-$80 per figure

I have about 15 customs by loosecollector, of all the customs I own, his stuff is my favorite, top quality, the price is pretty fair compared to some customizers out there, about $70-$80 per figure

Oh, cool, thanks for the input....which ones do you have?