Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I am so jealous of the Annihilation stuff. Best storyline in years and you have them all being made into figures. Wish I could afford more customs, they are always better then the crap Hasbro has put out. Great work

Just bought myself a 12" Clear Invisible Woman from the F4 movie line to have ready for Aegis. If the Phoenix Icon does indeed come out then she'll get use if not then I already have a base figure for her.

I just need to buy a Icon Hulk or a 13" Hulk from the first movie for Bi-Beast.

I'll also need to find some 10"-15" figure that could work for Kree Sentry. I plan to get at least 2-3 done.

I'm starting to think of customs I'll get made by stef later this year since he has some big commissions after mine are done.

cool cant wait to see Aegis, and i hope that the ml icons phoenix comes out cuz it looks amazing, hopefully it will as an exclusive to hasbrotoyshop

Yeah. I remember hearing that Hasbro wasn't sure to have it a exclusive and with who. I think it would make sense at TRU since Wal-Mart & Target have exclusive waves near Christmas.

Yeah, I agree.

Update from raynir.

Paibok:

ModernPaibokCustom1-3.jpg

ranyir just needs to add the spikes and loincloth then he'll start painting. He's going to try and finish Paibok by Sunday.

Annihilus:

ModernAnnihilusCustom2-7.jpg

raynir transplanted Mojo's arms since Annihilation Annihilus has long arms.

He'll also change the hands and sand the arms to make it a bit thinner.

That Annihilus is looking killer! I love the use of those Mojo arms...they look perfectly freaky. Xemnu is awesome...by far my favorite from Stef so far! His sculpting is definitely on a professional level.

Also, just a heads up...the Big Lots near me just got all of the Hasbro Icons series 2-4 for $10 each. I would check BL if you need any for large customs...and if you need and can't find any I'd be glad to pick some up for you.

Thanks for the comments. Xemnu is definitely my favorite from stef.

There's actually no Big Lots near me. I'm not sure a Icon would work for Kree Sentry because they're a little on the thin side, but Thor's might work. Someone told me the 12" WWE figures could work as they're bulkier. I'm just not sure yet.

I feel ya, I picked Luke Cage with TNA Alex Shelley arms as the base as I wanted something bigger that was closer to his height and size especially because when I decided that it was a good base for 6'4"+ once sanded down some like with Surfer which turned out very nice.

Annihilus will end up being my best from raynir, I can tell already.

Okay, so after Paibok I believe raynir will be working on Korath The Pursuer, Ravenous, Cammi, Daystar Space Knight. I'm thinking of Shatterax as well. After those raynir will be doing some Avenger & X-Men customs.

Oh, I forgot to say that in the next commission by stef I will be getting the all mighty Supreme Intelligence.

I think after my birthday passes I'll do some more commissions by new customizers and see whats out there as I only have alittle to pay for as some commissions were figures for customs like with stef, TFMANIAC. I pay after a custom is done with raynir, Grasshopperis, The BeasT. With Dustin I've paid him alot of it early for alot of customs as it's easier so he can work on any of them at any time so he won't get bored. Makes it easier for me too.

Edit:

Alrighty, I just got myself a 13" Hulk from the first movie for Bi-Beast at $20 shipped. $12 buy it now ain't bad.

Also what would you guys suggest for a Phalanx Stomper:

ModernPhalanxStomperBanner-1.jpg

ModernPhalanxStomperBanner-2.jpg

ModernPhalanxStomperBanner-3.jpg

I'm thinking the best for the stomper would be Dustin as he'll be doing some Phalanx soldiers, also because stef doesn't want to tackle him as he's not sure he could and I don't think raynir would want to tackle such a big character.

i wouldnt know where to even start for the phalanx stomper, but if dustin is doing it then it should turn out pretty good. the arms in the pics kinda remind me of the BAF Sentinel arms, but i dont know what to use for a base

Yeah, that's the hard part with a character like this. All I know is that everything is gonna have to sculpted onto the existing figure and it'll be alot.

Sweet update RC. for the stomper you could use maybe something like an icons Cyclops or something of similar size for the torso but the legs id imagine will be really tricky, maybe 2 lots of Baf legs like galactus or something with some very heavy scultping.

I made a topic over at fwoosh and got some good replies. But I ended up choosing a 18" spider-man. I also talked with Levit05 on the commission, as he was the top recommended on the fact that he does those alot and likes annihilation. I'll see what he says and start saving.

Yeah, I figured get it while it's cheap and early on.

Update from raynir:

Paibok:

ModernPaibokCustom1-4.jpg

raynir still needs to do the shoulder pads, detail on boots, and more paint touch ups.

stef is finishing the paint work on the customs today & tomorrow and then he'll have pics.

I got a update from stef on my customs.

Bishop:

ModernBishopCustom2-11.jpg

ModernBishopCustom2-12.jpg

Tenebrous:

ModernTenebrousCustom-15.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-16.jpg

Xemnu:

ModernXemnuCustom-14.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-15.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-16.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-17.jpg

stef took some new pics of Surfer & Fallen One, here they are.

Silver Surfer:

ModernSilverSurferCustom-7.jpg

ModernSilverSurferCustom-8.jpg

ModernSilverSurferCustom-9.jpg

Fallen One:

ModernFallenOneCustom1-16.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-17.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-18.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-19.jpg

Yeah, Xemnu looks great.

I think I need a base that can hold everyone or at least some so it looks like a battle scene.

raynir just finished Paibok:

ModernPaibokCustom1-5.jpg

ModernPaibokCustom1-6.jpg

ModernPaibokCustom1-7.jpg

ModernPaibokCustom1-8.jpg

He'll drop him off on saturday with the revised Adam Warlock who he's taking pics of.

I remembered I need to buy a 30" Superman from Superman Returns for a Eternity that I asked dustin to make a year ago. I'm thinking if getting a 24" Galactus custom is worth it or should I try and get a 30" Galactus or just stick with rebuying a BAF Galactus.