RickCoronel

Got a unexpected update from stef:

Fallen One with repainted white eyes:

ModernFallenOneCustom1-15.jpg

Silver Surfer with repainted white eyes:

ModernSilverSurferCustom-6.jpg

New Annihilation & Conquest pic I've been meaning to take:

1656dz.jpg

Yeah, it'll get alot bigger/better when dustin finishes the last of the repaints. Then it'll be Annihilation & Conquest customs for a while with the occasional X-Men customs.

I'm already starting to plan what customs I want done in fall/winter by stef. Included with be Aegis & 2-3 Kree Sentries to go along with Annihilation customs.

I won Arachne on ebay about two weeks ago, I got her last week.

ArachneCustom1-1.jpg

ArachneCustom1-2.jpg

ArachneCustom1-3.jpg

ArachneCustom1-4.jpg

ArachneCustom1-5.jpg

To my shock when I got her was that there was alot of blue showing thru from the base figure which is psylocke.

But for some reason didn't show in the ebay pics as they were old. I fixed all of it with my Chaos Black from Citadel paints

which I used on my Adam Warlock and after a couple weeks does not come off unless you scratch it hard.

Well next week is my birthday so I was bidding on some customs early. I won Maverick from DR. NIGHTMARE on

ebay and also goes by Dark Tails on some boards. I turn 23 on the 29th and my mom knows I still love figures so she

offered to pay for it as a early gift. I'm also going to Las Vegas this weekend as a early gift from my dad but I'll have

some custom updates before the weekend.

Now Maverick,

MaverickCustom5-1.jpg

MaverickCustom5-2.jpg

MaverickCustom5-3.jpg

MaverickCustom5-4.jpg

MaverickCustom5-5.jpg

MaverickCustom5-6.jpg

MaverickCustom5-7.jpg

MaverickCustom5-8.jpg

MaverickCustom5-9.jpg

MaverickCustom5-10.jpg

MaverickCustom5-11.jpg

MaverickCustom5-12.jpg

MaverickCustom5-13.jpg

MaverickCustom5-14.jpg

MaverickCustom5-15.jpg

MaverickCustom5-17.jpg

MaverickCustom5-18.jpg

MaverickCustom5-19.jpg

MaverickCustom5-20.jpg

Got a update from stef, no pics. I'll have those in 1-2 days.

Who made the Arachne? I was gonna guess flobbo, since the white is so clean, but i dont think he'd have the shotty worksmanship with the paint you needed to fix....saw that maverick, very cool looking, but I dont like the head/mask (just personal preference). Looking forward to the pic updates from stef.

Sweet use of the SMC scorpion for Mav, everytime i see that costume i think of a line he said in the old 90's animated, i cant remember the context but he sounded arnie-ish said "give my regards to your tailor".. he didnt really have the voice i would have imagined. sweet custom though

Flobbo did indeed make Arachne. Yeah, love Maverick and can't wait to get him. Dark Tail's told me he'll add in some stuff for Maverick.

I got a update from stef on Xemnu for now:

ModernXemnuCustom-7.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-8.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-9.jpg

I got a update from raynir on my Annihilation customs.

Paibok:

ModernPaibokCustom1-2.jpg

raynir will sculpt the skrull features onto his face.

Annihilus:

ModernAnnihilusCustom2-6.jpg

raynir said Annihilus has a long way to go and will be the main custom in the background as the rest of the customs go along.

Thank you for replying and it being your first post here.

I've been thinking of doing a contest later this year and giving the winner a custom from my collection. I'm just not sure on how to do the contest.

Rick You should just declare me the winner if the contest or you could have a "why rick should give me a custom in 25 words or less"

Annihilus looks great buy the way the legs look great.

Well I need more ideas and I'll choose from there.

Anyway, I got finished pics of Xemnu sculpting wise.

ModernXemnuCustom-10.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-11.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-12.jpg

ModernXemnuCustom-13.jpg

that xemnu looks great, and i dont even know who that is lol.... Cant wait for your contest, though i must say leroy i would give you a run for your money just cuz i love all these so much. Hopefully this weekend i can get my own custom gallery goin as make my own customs, but they dont compare to Flobbo, Dustin, or Stef

If you liked Annihilation you'll like Conquest. It's also quite different from Annihilation, definitely good. Guardians of the Galaxy is great, and I will definitely get Starhawk from the original GOTG from the alternate timeline as he appears.

Glad you guys are liking Xemnu as I wasn't sure some would know who he is. He's a Kirby character was created in 1960, fought the Defenders.

Yeah, Xemnu surprised me the most and is my favorite from stef. And in my top 5 and I don't have him yet and he's not even painted.

Thanks, I really enjoy posting the pics here as I actually get comments. The other two sites I post pictures are just pages of my posts with maybe 10 posts from members tops. Also any critique is welcomed for any customs I post as sometimes I don't catch it early and then it's too late in the end.

Also I think for the contest, I'll let anyone who is a regular poster enter but iceathlete is the exception he can also enter.

Oh, I also found out the torso stef used for Xemnu as I only knew it was a Hulk torso. It's a Savage Hulk torso from the classic hulk line.

thanks for allowing me to part. in your contest later this year..... i now cant wait for this, and to see more awesome customs.. i am thinking about comissioning flobbo this summer to do a x-men figure, but only after i can afford it