Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

Anole:

AnoleCustom3-1.jpg

AnoleCustom3-2.jpg

Recipe:

Anole is a Longshot upper torso, AOA Weapon X lower torso and legs, Scorpion Right arm with ASM Venom hand, SMC Black Spidey left arm with Sentry shoulder, and FF Box set Reed Richards head. After these photos were shot he added lots more of the rock-like scales on his right arm.

Some info:

He also added the shoulder plates to Santo and I'll get photos of him from grasshopperis when he gets a chance.

Additionally, last night he had a brainstorming session about to handle Dust, by looking for a couple of hours at stuff online. He never found a answer that he was satisfied with, but came up with the answer while fumbling around in his fodder bin shortly afterwards. He drew some sketches (He'd send them but doesn't have a scanner) but ultimately thinks she'll going to turn out really cool.

Got a quick update on Quasar from raynir:

ModernQuasarCustom1-4.jpg

I got a update from stef on my Annihilation customs and Bishop in his costume from the new Cable series.

"Annihilation" Tenebrous:

ModernTenebrousCustom-2.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-3.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-4.jpg

"Annihilation" Stardust:

ModernStardustCustom1-1.jpg

ModernStardustCustom1-2.jpg

ModernStardustCustom1-3.jpg

"Annihilation" Fallen One:

ModernFallenOneCustom1-1.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-2.jpg

Bishop (Current Costume In Cable):

ModernBishopCustom2-1.jpg

ModernBishopCustom2-2.jpg

Still alot of work to be done. Only one not shown is "Annihilation Conquest" Xemnu.

Yeah, more annihilation stuff. My favorite is between stardust & tenebrous.

Yeah, should have some of Xemnu soon, along with the little changes and left-over stuff to do to stardust, fallen one.

Dustin will start doing the core team, characters of Annihilation once he finishes the rest of the f4 repaints, both classic brown & yellow wolverine and New X-Men's Hellion.

One's dustin will be doing:

Firelord, Gamora, Ronan have been paid off.

First up along with the above:

Nova

Ko-Rel

Starlord

Rocket Raccon

Mantis

Captain Universe

Bug

Wraith

Next set:

Ra-Venn

Ultron

Praxagora

Phalanx Soldiers

Groot in costume.

And the ones from raynir:

Quasar - working on

Annihilus - working on

Paibok

Cammi

Ravenous

Korath The Pursuer

Daystar Space Knight

sexyvonpoopy:

Groot - working on

Annihilus Bug

Preak

Thats quite a list....I can just imagine the group shot once those are all done. Should be amazing.

I'm thinking, if i can get enough of my shs done, I might go for a custom con entry...Any ideas fo a good base for annihilus? I want him to be pretty skinny, like he appeared in the books. I'm thinking surfer for some parts, since he has the slightly too long arms, but im not sure past that.

Yeah, it's a big list that will take alot of time mainly on dustin's part, probably won't be done until next year seeing as some are very difficult costumes but the easy ones should be done quickly.

raynir works extremely quickly, so I should have all of those by him this year.

I think the fastest customizers with me right now are Grasshopperis & stef, and raynir. It doesn't bother me though, as I was slower back when I really customized.

I think it'll be my first complete team/event/group.

That sounds good. A annihilation entry. You got me there, I have no idea what parts would love for Annihilus in that scale. But don't let that stop you.

Got a update from Dustin:

Fantastic Four's Reed Richards:

FantasticFourCustoms4-Reed-2.jpg

FantasticFourCustoms4-Reed-3.jpg

FantasticFourCustoms4-Reed-4.jpg

Taskmaster's weapons:

ModernTaskmasterCustom2-3.jpg

ModernTaskmasterCustom2-4.jpg

Here's another update of Quasar not finished yet:

ModernQuasarCustom1-5.jpg

He still needs to attach the cape and do some paint touch ups.

raynir said Quasar should be done by Saturday and he'll drop him off.

"Annihilation" Fallen One:

ModernFallenOneCustom1-3.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-4.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-5.jpg

ModernFallenOneCustom1-6.jpg

Current Bishop :

ModernBishopCustom2-3.jpg

"Annihilation" Stardust:

ModernStardustCustom1-4.jpg

ModernStardustCustom1-5.jpg

ModernStardustCustom1-6.jpg

ModernStardustCustom1-7.jpg

You'll love the pics of surfer & Xemnu next. I should have those possibly this week with the big update of Tenebrous, I had stef alter his height as his arms seemed too long with the new skirt.

"Annihilation" Quasar:

ModernQuasarCustom1-6.jpg

ModernQuasarCustom1-7.jpg

ModernQuasarCustom1-8.jpg

He's finished, raynir will be dropping him off around 4. I'll take pics tomorrow when my package from dustin comes and possibly my package from stef.

• Like 1

My package from stef came so it was early birthday for me. They look great, I got bad news on one, Dragon Man's wings chipped alot of paint. I'll take pics soon as I'm waiting on Reed & Cap that should be coming today from Dustin.

Current Bishop:

ModernBishopCustom2-4.jpg

ModernBishopCustom2-5.jpg

ModernBishopCustom2-6.jpg

"Annihilation" Silver Surfer:

ModernSilverSurferCustom-1.jpg

ModernSilverSurferCustom-2.jpg

"Annihilation" Tenebrous:

ModernTenebrousCustom-5.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-6.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-7.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-8.jpg

ModernTenebrousCustom-9.jpg

Here's a Group Shot:

MyCustomCollection-14.jpg

stef wasn't able to give Tenebrous height. He said he didn't have a metal rod in order to completely support the weight of the apoxie.

stef's starting on Xemnu tomorrow. These will be the last of our trade/commission until later this year as he's got three other big commissions after me. But in our next trade/commission there will be a 10"-12" Bi-Beast, some spidey villians, x-men related characters, and for you Annihilation fans there will be some characters from Guardians of the Galaxy like Starhawk, and a bunch of others, oh and Aegis as I promised.

It's too much to ship back and it'll take longer so I asked stef when he sends the next package if he could give me some purple & red paint that he used.

Most of the chipping is on the back wings, but the paint wants to chip more on the front and I didn't touch it.

Here's the pics I took, I'll take better ones with the collection during the weekend:

Cap:

Cap1.jpg

Cap2.jpg

col1.jpg

col2.jpg

col3.jpg

col4.jpg

col5.jpg

Okay, I got my first update from The BeasT on my Annihlation SHS commission, he will be working on Nova, Starlord, Fallen One, Drax first and Thanos last.

He started gathering ideas and parts. All the parts so far are from marvel legends showdown figures to help retain articulation. Fallen one will be a namor base will slight modding. Nova will be a Mr Fantastic base as will starlord (who he started sculpting on which looks pretty good so far) He's thinking drax is going to be a magneto upper body with biker wolverine lower torso. Thanos is gonna be the tough one. He definitely wants to use a colossus head as it has a good expression for him. May even just use colossus as the whole base and sculpt from that.

Anyway on to Starlord:

ModernStarlordSHSCustom-1.jpg

Okay, I got my first update from The BeasT on my Annihlation SHS commission, he will be working on Nova, Starlord, Fallen One, Drax first and Thanos last.

He started gathering ideas and parts. All the parts so far are from marvel legends showdown figures to help retain articulation. Fallen one will be a namor base will slight modding. Nova will be a Mr Fantastic base as will starlord (who he started sculpting on which looks pretty good so far) He's thinking drax is going to be a magneto upper body with biker wolverine lower torso. Thanos is gonna be the tough one. He definitely wants to use a colossus head as it has a good expression for him. May even just use colossus as the whole base and sculpt from that.

Anyway on to Starlord:

ModernStarlordSHSCustom-1.jpg

Cant wait to compare what you get to what I'm doing....I'm going with a completely different base for nova, but similar for drax (i used biker logan's legs too).

Nice, so let me know when you have pics as I would like to see those.