JLU TRU Exclusive

Skips

Sup! I went down to Buffalo on Sunday just for a brief run in the afternoon and I scored the TRU exclusive Justice Lords Hawkgirl! w00t!

Anyhoo, I found out that there are two different Batmans packed in within the 3 Pack!!

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

Skips @can@

Sup! I went down to Buffalo on Sunday just for a brief run in the afternoon and I scored the TRU exclusive Justice Lords Hawkgirl! w00t!

Anyhoo, I found out that there are two different Batmans packed in within the 3 Pack!!

Skips @can@

I can't see the diff...@grumpy@. Reminds me of those 3-d posters lol. Am I missing the obvious?

Here you go!

(Thanks to brighter fixed by vader)

jlordsbatsrg1.jpg

Heh, yeah at first I didn't see the difference either...but this is interesting, I really want to get my hands on one of these things.

hey will wanna hook a brotha up with one of those @lol@

Hahaha Iam sure you'll see plenty of her at TRUs! There were quite a lot! Although the paint apps on alot of them were sub par!

So basically they packed the first release of JLords Batman in witht he redeco'd JLords Batman? That is weird, but a great way for Mattel to get the completist who buy MISB to buy 2 sets.... @firedevil@