DC Superheroes Azrael/Mr.Freeze

StrykerX2K

When I read that they were showing up at Wal-Mart already I was quite surprised and figured they would take forever to get here. However, with all the Wal-Marts resetting around here, they have a huge abundance of new items. I was lucky enough to find the new series with Batman/Robin/Mr. Freeze/Azrael. I have to say, for a redeco, Mr. Freeze is pretty cool and Azrael, quite frankly, is just awesome!

Here is a link to some in package pics I took today. i will try to get some posted out of package today or tomorrow....

http://foxyford83.proboards20.com/index.cg...read=1155399905

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great finds! After 3 Target's, 3 Wal-Mart's, a TRU and a KB I found the Batman! This morning I decided I was going to try and find my Wal-Mart exclusive WWE Classic Series Freebirds and the DCSH Batman. So I hit the Monroe NY Wal-Mart and find...Zilch! Then I hit the Target behind them...Nada. So I tell the wife we are going to Middletown. Middletown Wal-Mart has...Zip. Middletown TRU you ask? Nothing. The Target? Goose egg. KB? Let's just say I'm not getting the time it took to walk to KB from Target back. SO I look at my wife and daughter and proclaim...Newburgh! We get to the Newburgh Target and of course there's nothing except Bizarro and Supergirl...So we go to the Wal-Mart and they decide to stay in the truck, because we know it's a waste of gas. Well, What do I see? Robin! So I look closer and there's also 2 Batman figures so I get Batman only because the rest I can wait until I receive my BBTS order for. The I look in the wrestling figures and there's one lone Freebirds set. So it all paid off.

IMGP0673.jpg

IMGP0698.jpg

I posted a bunch of pics here...

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...php?p=5391#5391

PJ

the two best figures out of this set were the brand new sculpts (azrael and bats), the new Freeze is ok, better than the first one we got because he's more poseable (his leg articulation is GREAT actually) but the paint looks funny to me... its mostly that parts of his armor are the same color as his skin on his face so it looks a little weird. i got him anyway

the robin is just awful. its the same robin as before, with the same silly accessory, with like a black wash on him. no improvement at all, its the first DCSH figure that i DIDN'T get

Thats awesome! I want that Azrael!

Saw them today at Wal-mart, well actually I only saw Batman and Robin, and like everyone else I passed on the Robin, but Batman is a great figure, definitely replaces my series 1 figure. At first I wasn't planning on getting Batman but after seeing some more pics of him on the web and then seeing how cool he looked in person I was sold.

I love this figure. And I can't wait for BBTS too receive theirs so I can get the rest of Series 3.

IMGP0737.jpg

PJ

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Love th4e can-opener. Next one Bats should be holding an empty six-pack ring

I love this figure. And I can't wait for BBTS too receive theirs so I can get the rest of Series 3.

IMGP0737.jpg

PJ

LOL. Yes, Im waiting for BBTS too. I had to pre order the whole series to get azrael and batman.Any idea when they will arrive?

lmao take that ironbastage!

I wonder if I shall ever see this wave in stores :D cause it looks great! Jin was not kidding though about the big yellow light/sticker thing whatever wrecking what coulda been a great backdrop :(

LOL. Yes, Im waiting for BBTS too. I had to pre order the whole series to get azrael and batman.Any idea when they will arrive?

Not a clue, but seeing CSC received them Friday...I'm hoping BBTS gets them in sometime this week.

PJ

I passed on the Bats...

I passed on the Bats...

Where'd you see them skips?

I saw them at Target in Buffalo on Sunday! :)

I bought the Mr. Freeze, Saturday, and broke him on Sunday. See, if you don't already know, if you twist Mr. Freeze's lower body his head turns in the same direction. If you twist too far, and it's easy to do, you will break a small piece of plastic in the upper body and the head will no longer move. My Mr Freeze's head is now frozen in place, forever looking to his left.

Guest Mr.Wayne

I bought the Mr. Freeze, Saturday, and broke him on Sunday. See, if you don't already know, if you twist Mr. Freeze's lower body his head turns in the same direction. If you twist too far, and it's easy to do, you will break a small piece of plastic in the upper body and the head will no longer move. My Mr Freeze's head is now frozen in place, forever looking to his left.

That's what you get for playing with your toys!

Am I the only one that bought Robin?

Hey, there is nothing wrong with playing with toys :D That is what action figures are intended for, it is the best part by far.

That is quite the funny pic above, I'm still holding off on that new Bats though...I REALLY want to see him pop-up again in a Two-pack with Bruce Wayne...that would be great. If only Mattel had the sense to read this post (hint, hint) and go with that idea...

I saw Batman and Robin at my local Walmart, but decided to wait until all 4 were there before I got them. Maybe I should have gotten those two to keep the cost down per trip. Oh well :)

And if these are as abundant as series 1&2, I doubt anyone should have issues getting all 4.