NIGHT VAMP 2.5 NOW 3 3/4IN

xhairs

ok guys heres another custom vehicle for ya. now i have seen that alot of ppl have got the 2.5 vamp to work with 3 3/4in so i had to try my luck so i told my mom to get it for my Bday cuse i sure wasnt going to spend my money on it LOL. so she got it and gave it to me earily. now the whole thing took about 25min to do. all you have to do is saw/cut off the front of the seats off and cut the screwholes off to were it hold the seats in place. then cut the back of the seats off to but keep the pice that has a small hole to place the seat on. then glue it to the frame. then cut the top of the fram were the side are but leave the center. sorry i forgot to take pic of the WIP but it fits allmost all of the joes except figs like barrage. you will see.

1000066smalluy3.jpg

1000067smalloz2.jpg

1000081smallka8.jpg

WITH FIGS

1000070smallmv9.jpg

1000068smallrz9.jpg

1000071smallgc5.jpg

1000072smallem7.jpg

1000073smallhd4.jpg

1000074small2we3.jpg

SIZE DIF OF VEHICLE

1000075smallfu1.jpg

1000076smallpx7.jpg

BIG FIGS WONT FIT RIGHT

1000077smallhn7.jpg

1000079smallht0.jpg

1000080smallmf6.jpg

nice work.

my problem, though, is the scale is too small even if you can fit 3 4/4" figures inside of it. It looks like a go-cart compared to the figures, not an armored assault vehicle you ride into battle.

nice work.

my problem, though, is the scale is too small even if you can fit 3 4/4" figures inside of it. It looks like a go-cart compared to the figures, not an armored assault vehicle you ride into battle.

Yeah, I agree, but I could definitely see it being a quick-attack/recon vehicle. Not too heavily armored, but a good amount of weaponry in the back in case of an emergency evac. I dig it. Perhaps I'll try it myself someday.

gscbr thanks and yes its very small for an armored assault vehicle. but it is a nice little ride for a fast light attack vehicle. im going to be useing it for the SB when that 6 packs comes out. and a pluse is the wepoans work for the rocc and rhino.

im going to be useing it for the SB when that 6 packs comes out.

not a bad idea.

thanks gscbr im glad you like it. thats realy the only reason why i got it and just to try my hand at fixing it to 3 3/4in.

heat to the new stuff and some of the old stuff you can tell the scale dif its not much but its noticable. now i put it up to the ATV and you can tell the ATV is allmost as big as the vamp lol.now to the hummers theres a big dif and even to the awestriker you can see it. but over all its a nice little attack vehicle def worth getting it to do the easy fix to it.

THose are cool modifications.

I did one too, it comes out looking good.

It is a bit small , but it does fit in with the RHINO and ROCC.

ITs a cool little attack vehicle, like an armored AWE striker.

X,

Really nice job on the conversion. If I were open to buying more S6, I would try this out. Right now, I only have the Destro Mech and that is it for the foreseeable future.

You are right. This does make an nice fast light attack vehicle.

Come to think of it, it reminds me of the Argus rover that Captain Picard drove in Star Trek Nemesis.

You see what you went and did. Now I will have to buy one of these to customize for my Star Trek customs. Damn you X. LOL.

thanks guys im glad you like it. the size thing is an issue with me but ill make this one work. the rest they can sit on the sheleves. ronin sorry man lol. well its everyone else who strated doing this that made me do one @loll@ . its a change reaction @firedevil@ once started cant be stoped @loll@

Guest DavAnthony

Looks good. it does look a little small but I wonder if cutting out under the dashboard so the figures can slide down further would fix some of that?

I also thought it looked like the vehicle Picard, Data and Worf drove in Nemesis and that vehicle in the movie made me think of the Awe Striker.

People are doing some really great work converting these things. I still say it's too bad Hasbro was asleep at the switch for most of the JoeVSCobra run or we could of had these cool vehicles in 3.75" scale instead of having to customize them into it.

Looks good. it does look a little small but I wonder if cutting out under the dashboard so the figures can slide down further would fix some of that?

I also thought it looked like the vehicle Picard, Data and Worf drove in Nemesis and that vehicle in the movie made me think of the Awe Striker.

People are doing some really great work converting these things. I still say it's too bad Hasbro was asleep at the switch for most of the JoeVSCobra run or we could of had these cool vehicles in 3.75" scale instead of having to customize them into it.

so true dave hasbro realy missed out on makeing alot of cash. oh well thats what they do best. well in the one pic i have shows were i cut the floor and it might work but there is plent of room for them to slide down. i guss its all how you want them to sit in there . yes everyone is doing a great job with the 2 .5 vehicles i just wish we dint have to do it. and hasblow would of made the smart move and just did this in 3 3/4in.