Wayne Sneeden

Cobra Blueshirts the Wayne Sneeden Way

I was not too thrilled when I saw the new DTC Cobra soldier and officer. I can appreciate the need for an updated look, but I had something else in mind. Rather than gripe and complain too much, I decided to make my own. This project has been in the works for some time now. These were rather easy figures to make, with the only modification being to the helmets (originally Sand Viper helmets). Special thanks to Mastergunzz for the parts help.

DTCBlueshirts.jpg

As always, please let me know what you think. I do realize that these guys need some knee pads, and that the RPG-7 needs a paint job, but please help me make them better with any ideas you have. Thanks.

I love the figures design, great part selection, but the necks are way too long. chop them down, they look like giraffe venom troopers.

also, you should pick up some PTE elite sets from Kay Bee that have shoulder and knee pad accessories, they would look great on these figures.

very nice customs they all look great. awsome use of parts and gear. but as gscbr said you neeed to shave the necks down alittle. then they will be dead on.

my only complaint is the length of the necks. otherwise, they look really great. i like that they dont look completely identicle to each other, it lends to the realism.

I agree on the necks, but otherwise they look sharp. Good job Wayne!

Thanks for the feedback guys....this is the reason I like it. I hadn't noticed the long necks, but they are definetely there. The angle that I took the picture at excentuates them somewhat, but they do need to be shaved down a bit.

Not familiar with the PTE sets....and I don't have KayBee near me, I don't think so anyway, but I can create some knee pads. I'm debateing about shoulder pads. The should pads would make them look more devil's due, which I like, but the web gear that I gave them does not match the devil's due look.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback guys....this is the reason I like it. I hadn't noticed the long necks, but they are definetely there. The angle that I took the picture at excentuates them somewhat, but they do need to be shaved down a bit.

Not familiar with the PTE sets....and I don't have KayBee near me, I don't think so anyway, but I can create some knee pads. I'm debateing about shoulder pads. The should pads would make them look more devil's due, which I like, but the web gear that I gave them does not match the devil's due look.

Thanks again for the feedback.

sorry, I said shoulder but I meant elbow and knee pad accessories that snap on. you can't see them entirely, but my Roadblock custom has the elbow pads. the knee pads are the same only slightly larger.

http://www.loserville.us/~gunslingercbr/roadblockdtc.html

Pretty nice customs... But I gotta admit once I got the new DTC trooper in hand I really fell in love with him. I wish I had a few more!!!

HI ALL

great work wayne i do like the cobra logo

on the chest

awesome work thankyou for shearing be nice to see them again once to down size the neck

robuk @dumbpc@