Voltron and Transformers

Rodimus Primal

Have you ever gotten into a conversation with someone who remembers watching G1, and the FIRST thing they always bring up is VOLTRON? It is kind of annoying that people remember it better than Transformers, yet there's more of a fanbase with TFs than Voltron. Maybe because it was easier for them to watch or what?

well the voltron lions are very distinct and easy to remember cuz they were so cool. i think people just get confused....they think all robots = TF's

It is kind of annoying that people remember it better than Transformers, yet there's more of a fanbase with TFs than Voltron. Maybe because it was easier for them to watch or what?

why is it annoying that they remember Voltron more than TF's? do you think it a slap in the face because TF's isn't as important to them as it is to you. I'm just not quite sure why it would be annoying, or that it reflects upon their ability to comprehend TF's when they were a child, thus Voltron was easier to watch, whatever that means.

you are far too into TF's if you are that sensitive about these things.

i find they end up talking aboot go-bots before voltron!! i don't mind that much cause i am a fan of it all, and its kinda cool when someone does bring up the other stuff i might not think aboot as much as i do transformers!!

I only find it annoying because Transformers has had a longer staying power than Voltron, yet people remember more about Voltron than they do TFs. I mentioned Transformers to my manager before he quit. He vaguely remembered TFs, but remembered more about Voltron than anything else. I've heard that from more that one non-fan. Perhaps Voltron's simplicity grabbed the attention of those whom would never become collectors much easier than the complexity and "coolness" that is TFs.