Custom VAMP convertion from 2.5 to 3.75

MaxPower

I want to post some pics of a mod I did to the Sigma Six VAMP from the 2.5''

I converted it so it could fit the 3 3/4'' guys, and it looks great and feels right at home.

I got the idea from another site and some pics I saw online.

I ADDED EXTRA PICTURES DOWN BELOW!!!!!

Thanks.

vamp01cd6.png

vamp02sq9.png

vamp03nj8.png

vamp04oi3.png

I guess I got it to work

I just had to mess with it.

hehheheh, its actually really easy... I feel lame for having asked.

Well. I have COMIC PACK big burly Clutch driving and Scarlett shotgunnin and Rock N Roll has the point with his big 'ol gun.

I took it apart by removing the six screws in the bottom then I took out the seats inside which had two screws, then I put it back together and walla, you got yourself a VAMP that can accomodate the REAL GI Joes.

Nice job Max!

Still looks a little too small for them. Course the thing is a too big for the 2.5 figures. I mean the back tire almost comes up to the figures shoulders. The Vamp would work better with a line that is 2.75" or 3" I think.

Nice work but I agree that its looks a little cramped fr 2 figures. If these clearance I'll pick one up and go for a full on custom hi tech cockpit to hold just one character and fill the rest up with computers, gauges, and other neato stuff.

Here is an image with the spotlight on the back.

vamp05mb1.png

And here is an idea....

One can make a new STINGER Jeep, paint it all black and paint the missiles red.

Or just keep it for the Joes.

vamp06mu5.png

Thanks for the comments.

It is a little cramp but it works.