Punisher goes big game hunting

Jeff

Yeah, I think its the coolest take on Rhino as well. He doesn't look half as silly as he does in issues of spiderman. That should please any Rhino fans. Plus The Punisher is going to blow his head off. Hopefully. That should please anyone who doesn't like Rhino and/or is a Punisher fan. Its win win.

more than likely frank will have to book before he canfinish the job because shield or the cops or some one will hace apeared by then...

dumb... Punisher isn't even strong enough to shoot a gun that would kick that much

I've shot a 10gauge shot-gun and by the pic it has just about the same kick and I'm not as strong as the Punisher is supposed to be. Plus it's a comic , they are suppose to stretch the possibility of reality, and I’ve seen people do some amazing things that would rival comics. #US1#

the gun is huge, and it knocks Rhino backwards through a brick wall... much more kick than a shotgun

dumb... Punisher isn't even strong enough to shoot a gun that would kick that much

I've shot a 10gauge shot-gun and by the pic it has just about the same kick and I'm not as strong as the Punisher is supposed to be. Plus it's a comic , they are suppose to stretch the possibility of reality, and I’ve seen people do some amazing things that would rival comics. #US1#

the gun is huge, and it knocks Rhino backwards through a brick wall... much more kick than a shotgun

Only because the round has knock down power does not mean it would knock down the shooter, the weapon has to have some sort of recoil reducer system just like all firearms have and trust me if you’re not careful how you shoot a 10ga. you could dislocate your arm. Plus RPGs, and other types of grenade launchers do not have much of a kick, but I think we should stop now since we are debating the nomenclature of a weapon that does not exist. @loll@

Y'know, now that I think about it, isn't punisher supposed to be in prison? Because he certianly was at the end of the Daredevil/Punisher miniseries that was written last year.

He escaped with Daredevil at the end.

Do we even know for a fact that the Rhino will die? I mean, it certainly looks like he's in a $#!++^ situation... but we don't know for a fact yet, right?

Its a punisher book. He has to die. He should die.......but synch is probably right about the cop/shield thing

Only because the round has knock down power does not mean it would knock down the shooter, the weapon has to have some sort of recoil reducer system just like all firearms have and trust me if you’re not careful how you shoot a 10ga. you could dislocate your arm. Plus RPGs, and other types of grenade launchers do not have much of a kick, but I think we should stop now since we are debating the nomenclature of a weapon that does not exist. @loll@

Y'know, now that I think about it, isn't punisher supposed to be in prison? Because he certianly was at the end of the Daredevil/Punisher miniseries that was written last year.

He escaped with Daredevil at the end.

I got one of these and it doesn't kick at all.

Kingpin escaped too didn't he, or did DD and/or Bullseye mess him up? I remember that DD was mad and thought Kingpin had done all of that crap to DD, but Kingpin informed him it wasn't him.