Punisher goes big game hunting

Jeff

What difference does it make? None of them stay dead. Or if they do someone else just takes on the identity.

that the problem marvel just does this so people can go "OMG so-and-so died in this issue I have to get it !!!!11"

why kill off people if they are not going to stay dead. that and I would rather see rhino die by another way other than got shot in the face by the punisher on his return to the marvel universe

I don't know. I tend to think that most death in comics is pretty pointless. Bucky is back, Uncle Ben is back (see Peter David's current Spidey book), Gwen Stacy is back (in Ultimate Spidey). Even the characters that are supposed to stay dead for ever get brough back these days. It takes all value from the stories that kill people.

I don't know. I tend to think that most death in comics is pretty pointless. Bucky is back, Uncle Ben is back (see Peter David's current Spidey book), Gwen Stacy is back (in Ultimate Spidey). Even the characters that are supposed to stay dead for ever get brough back these days. It takes all value from the stories that kill people.

I can feel ya on that, but Gwen Stacey is dead in the Ultimate Universe.

I knew Rhino was gonna be one of the bad guys the punisher took down. Matt Fraction kept mentioning him all the time. Its good the punisher is going to be offing, if not top tier baddies, at least known ones.

I can feel ya on that, but Gwen Stacey is dead in the Ultimate Universe.

She's probably a clone or something but she came back in last week's issue.

yeah comic book deaths are so pointless it's not even amusing any more. they die they come back they die again but oh wait that was just the clone that came back but then the real one comes back from another dimension. most of the time i don't care, but the recent revivals of people whos death actually should have ment something have pissed me off to no end, Bucky, Jason Todd (sure he wasn't important but damn it we voted for him to stay dead :P ) and if what the guy above said is true about uncle ben......well just burn down the marvel studio now please @grumpy@

Who cares about stupidass Rhino?

Ariel Olivetti's art rocks.

I agree the art is fantastic.. Rhino sucks he can die.. it's better if the Punisher does it over Spidey.

On the Gwen Stacey subject.. she is dead, the new story line leading up to issue 100 is a CLONE story.. so you can draw an obvious Ultimate conclusion from there.

NExt thing you know they will bring back punishers family.

"Yea, uhhh Frank we never died. you just kinda pronounced us dead."

Nah they tend to keep family and girlfriends/boyfriends dead.. the only reason Gwen Stacey is alive is because it is an Ultimate story line.... main characters and cool villians tend to come back because they can be used again. As for the Rhino.. does it really matter WHO is in the Rhino suit? I don't think so.. the same goes for Carnage, Hobgoblin, Mysterio.. they can all be replaced or updated with new characters behind the masks.

ben is from another universe though so its not that far fetched. Gwen... well if you didn't see that coming you're a idiot :P the carnage symbiot sucked the life out of her you knew they were gona do something with that right from the start @loll@ Personaly I like how they are doing this clone bit so far & gwen was just "whoa" seeing here again to me at least :P

honestly has rino ever really done anything for a story so no big lost and besides he's not going down like a b&^&h (boba fett comes to mind)and it looks like he's putting on a fight besides being taking out by frank is the honorable way to die in the marvel U

dumb... Punisher isn't even strong enough to shoot a gun that would kick that much

I've shot a 10gauge shot-gun and by the pic it has just about the same kick and I'm not as strong as the Punisher is supposed to be. Plus it's a comic , they are suppose to stretch the possibility of reality, and I’ve seen people do some amazing things that would rival comics. #US1#

dumb... Punisher isn't even strong enough to shoot a gun that would kick that much

I've shot a 10gauge shot-gun and by the pic it has just about the same kick and I'm not as strong as the Punisher is supposed to be. Plus it's a comic , they are suppose to stretch the possibility of reality, and I’ve seen people do some amazing things that would rival comics. #US1#

Exactly. Griping about the Punisher shooting a big gun... while a 500 pound man in a rhino costume charges him.

'Jason Todd' revivals make me so mad!

There was a topic like this on the DC board. Bringing characters back from the dead jsut takes away from the impact of the death in the first place.

Gruntcast, do you own all those guns in that pic?

Thats a lot of firepower!

ben is from another universe though so its not that far fetched. Gwen... well if you didn't see that coming you're a idiot :P the carnage symbiot sucked the life out of her you knew they were gona do something with that right from the start @loll@ Personaly I like how they are doing this clone bit so far & gwen was just "whoa" seeing here again to me at least :P

Honestly I kind of expected Bendis to bring back Gwen first, because it mimics the first clone saga. (i.e. The Jackal cloned Gwen first and re-introduced her back into peter parkers life, and then clones peter. Then about 5 years later, the clone returns and blah blah blah blah.....

Y' follow me?

'Jason Todd' revivals make me so mad!

There was a topic like this on the DC board. Bringing characters back from the dead jsut takes away from the impact of the death in the first place.

Gruntcast, do you own all those guns in that pic?

Thats a lot of firepower!

Oh yeau!, thanks, I customize and collect hard to find or rare firearms, When I’m not collecting ML’s that is. I was in the Marines. #US1#

there is a man in a rhino outfit who calls him self the rhino charging at a a guy with a gun... and you guys are complaing that the kick of the gun does not knock him down? :P

I'm sure the gun has some kinda tech which makes it easyer to fire & such :P