Possible Ultra Magnus classic

Wheeljack35

kinda hard to tell by the pics but from what i could see the bot mode looks pretty sweet...the alt mode looks awesome too, it looks like the trailer part itself also transforms into a cybertonian ship or something. he's actually a white truck with seperate trailer....bout time!!!!! :)

the cab is definitly new! its all white and looks more modren

2nd picture from the right one down in the middle

wtf con was this now?.. I dout they would put something this big out at such a small con..

The con is a Anime Convention in Baltimore Md, decent sized one actually which I had planed to attend this weekend but had some auto problems so couldn't make it. For the pic though thats just a custom.

It was just a custom G2 Ultra Magnus. Most of their slides were custom toys and TF wallpapers from TFW2005 with a few official Classics pics mixed in. There was no new info, or even decent info, to be found there. They were just a bunch of fanboyys that finally got a soapbox to stand on.

A waste of time had by all!

ah well!! hasbro take notes we want a magnus :D

So how come there is no transformers Q&A like there is starwars jay? :) that would be a great way to get ideas for them to make

Thanks for the pic Wheeljack. :D Looks very nice.....I zoomed in on the pic a bit to see it a bit better.

UM_Image1.jpg

AH...had my hopes there for a min. 1. Cause if it had been true that would mean we would be getting more then 2 waves of classics, and 2. Cause I really want a Classic Ultra Magnus.

Oh well....

:) :) I got excited for about second by the title, but when I entered thread.........I realized it was disappointing. Yup, that was the costum which I saw someone posted in another board.

wow I am actaully glad we are not getting that one for some reason it looks better in the smaller pics :S weird :P

I do hope classics pick up and we get more than said waves, or at least they continue with the classics when ever they need "fillers"

• 3 weeks later...

I got this picture from a freind who attended Otakon in Baltimore this past weekend

It is a transformers panel .....could this be a new classic figure of Ultra Magnus?

i don't know what that is on that screen but i want it.

someone give it to me.

I actually like that repaint more than the orig. First time I've done so.