TRU AT-AT Found

bluecyclone

Found and bought for $89.99 , ya that's alot but it's my first AT-AT and it comes with the cool Biker Scout with flip up visor. I went to a local TRU on Sat. morning when they first opened and they only had two, the guy stocking said that they come in a box of two. Happy Hunting!

atat.jpg

Think BC summed it up but here is the orginal news about it

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=9615

and a pic of the biker scout from SDCC

http://jediinsider.net/g/?mode=view&al...00&start=48

Should note though the figure will also be released in the ROTJ collector tin set as well.

http://jediinsider.net/g/?mode=view&al...00&start=64

dang, I actaully kinda prefer to think all the jango clones died because well... they sucked so much in eps 4,5,6 compared to 1,2,3 :P

I want this..but there are too many things I have coming this month...

SS PF Leia $275

SS Iron Man Statue $250

GG 3 Clones $150

Medicom Vader VCD

Medicom Stormtrooper VCD

Since I got screwed by GG regarding the Blackhole fiasco I get to order all exclusives...So Im picking up Shocktrooper, Malfoy and Mara Jade busts..so anther $160 plus shipping..

Oh..SWS blackhole troops $15 x 4..$60..

And there is a potential of Marvel LEgends 14 and McFarlane NFL Legends 2...this month...

SO a very expensive month...

I know Draven,

The TRU in Huntsville,Alabama hasn't seen anything for a while.I don't think they even care about Star Wars anymore.Everytime they get the Hunt for Greivous in they sell out as well as the Gunship.I have only seen that only a few times.TRU sucks in my area anymore.Also,I have 2 AT-AT's from POTF2 I got my second one for 20 bucks.

I'll wait till it goes on clearance for $10 like it's predecessor. besides, the BIKER SCOUT is being released later on.

From what I know about SW...not many exclusives make it to the clearance racks...Well, except for the skirmish, greivous and last years 'lava' anakin/obi...But nice items like Gunship, HFG pack...gone..No longer on shelves...

Besides TRU are such tight wads...I rarely see anything good on their clearance shelves..TRU is not TArget...

I have my doubts this one will make clearance considering how few TRU ordered. I will get one as I love AT AT's.

Draven

how many did they order in comparison to the last release?

Probably like 5% total. There is only a little over 4000 cases for the whole TRU chain, including their website. That is a VERY small number, one of the smallest excluive runs ever.

Draven

I want this..but there are too many things I have coming this month...

SS PF Leia $275

SS Iron Man Statue $250

GG 3 Clones $150

Medicom Vader VCD

Medicom Stormtrooper VCD

Since I got screwed by GG regarding the Blackhole fiasco I get to order all exclusives...So Im picking up Shocktrooper, Malfoy and Mara Jade busts..so anther $160 plus shipping..

Oh..SWS blackhole troops $15 x 4..$60..

And there is a potential of Marvel LEgends 14 and McFarlane NFL Legends 2...this month...

SO a very expensive month...

that must be nice, is that a life time thing?.. that must save youa lot of greef when it comes to there exclusives you wouldn't other wise be able to get :P If its lifetime it would allmost be worth missing out on what you wanted heh!

I'll wait till it goes on clearance for $10 like it's predecessor. besides, the BIKER SCOUT is being released later on.

From what I know about SW...not many exclusives make it to the clearance racks...Well, except for the skirmish, greivous and last years 'lava' anakin/obi...But nice items like Gunship, HFG pack...gone..No longer on shelves...

Besides TRU are such tight wads...I rarely see anything good on their clearance shelves..TRU is not TArget...

that so true about TRU. it takes them forever to cleanance stuff out. I remember that they sat on a 12" dewback for almost 4 years before getting rid of it.

the imperial shuttle will definetly be on clearance at target after a couple of months. tru is damn slow with clearancing exclusives. they still have those gijoe vehicles from years ago for full price.

this will be a hard one to stash. but if my friend stashed a TARGET TIE FIGHTER, Im sure I can stash a shuttle somwhere!