HHH for Thor movie would work?

khamla

I was thinking the other day. If they came out with a Thor movie, HHH would be the perfect actor for that role. However, do you think that because everyone knows who HHH is, it would kind of ruin it. We wouldnt' see him as Thor rather seeing him as HHH. That's why tv sitcom actors sometimes have a hard time getting movie roles because people are use to seeing them and knowing them as a certain character.

What do you guys think?

But then again the Rock is doing movies, but i see him as the Rock everytime i see him.

horrible choice.

Marvel has said that Thor will be an epic movie, like Marvel's version of Lord of The Rings.

they need a real actor if they want the movie to be taken seriously, not a wrestler.

Being one who has studied acting and has graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and had Patrick Stewart speak at his graduation....I find it hilarious when people say "So and so can't act"

People, it's not that hard.

HHH would make an awesome choice. He was in Blade and had a small role. I think he could make it work. I'd have him shave off that biker mustache though.

Nuff Said

naw i would just have him grow the beard, i want a Ultimate Thor not the regular one, that would suck

I don't think Thor could carry his own movie,I'd rather see him show up in the Hulk sequel.But if someone were to play him HHH would not be my pick,I just can't think of anyone who could pull Goldilocks off in Hollywood or otherwise.Most likely they would have to cast an unknown.

I don't see it. I look at HHH and I see a redneck biker. Not a regal God of Thunder, prince of the throne and leader of the armies of Asgard. Just getting a muscular guy who can do a Nordic accent is not enough. There is a range people can believibly play. For HHH that would be anyone from a bounty hunter to a bouncer.

HHH would make an awesome choice. He was in Blade and had a small role. I think he could make it work. I'd have him shave off that biker mustache though.

Nuff Said

naw i would just have him grow the beard, i want a Ultimate Thor not the regular one, that would suck

Ultimate Thor is a piece of crap.

Nuff Said

Ultimate Thor is a piece of crap.

I'll second that.

Funny you mention it, I was going to make a Thor custom the other week and I was looking at using HHH Jakks parts. He's got the look for the role, definitely. Maybe if they dubbed over his voice or something to make him deeper and more accented... He can emote and his acting skills aren't terrible... Yeah, I'd give it a go.

The perfect Thor

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0474520/

This guy totally nailed the part in the 13th Warrior... and he looks like Thor...

I hope HHH stays the hell away from movies...

not bad. HHH has a thorish look about him but his acting is only at C level. to make a comicbook story into a great movie you need an A-A+ actor.