new tru jlu exclusive!

boff123

i am too lazy to post links but on the rtm website, some guy from illinois or alabama found a new tru jlu exclusive for 8.99. it has the justice lords supes, bats, and hawkgirl with the justice lords outfit. granted supes & bats are repacks with some circuitry design added to them to make them like those episodes where the robots were running the asylum, but hawkgirl is great and has that great helmet piece with black outfit.

the guy found a few in the wave with the dr light and vixen but it seems to be the only report of them showing up so far. he also mentioned that is was not labeled with any special exclusive sticker, it was just mixed in with the others. the thing he did not was that it rang up for 8.99 instead of 9.99. he gave out the upc number on the back and it does seem to check out as people called their tru (none were in stock, but the number was in the computer for delivery at a future date). hopefully they will be widespread in the next 1-2 months. i think it is great to complete the justice lords team.

i am too lazy to post links but on the rtm website, some guy from illinois or alabama found a new tru jlu exclusive for 8.99. it has the justice lords supes, bats, and hawkgirl with the justice lords outfit. granted supes & bats are repacks with some circuitry design added to them to make them like those episodes where the robots were running the asylum, but hawkgirl is great and has that great helmet piece with black outfit.

ugh, those "circuitry designs" arnt from when the robots were running the asylum, lmao. they were from teh episode "Divided we Fall" where the lords return to fight the justice league.. and where reverse flash actually shows up on the show. lol sorry, i had to correct you! @firedevil@

This is a TRU exclusive????

Son of a _)#(!(#

Ok, so who is going to be able to get me one of these? I don't have a chance to find one here. @can@

if its a tru exclusive odds are you can find it here if you are lucky, if its something else you can kiss you're ass good bye cause we never get em :(

@loll@

thats cool ill have to get her

ugh, those "circuitry designs" arnt from when the robots were running the asylum, lmao. they were from teh episode "Divided we Fall" where the lords return to fight the justice league.. and where reverse flash actually shows up on the show. lol sorry, i had to correct you! @firedevil@

What episode name was this because I do not remember it at all... I remember when they first apeared and captured the jlu in there universe and then the JLs batman helped them get out but aside from that I don't ever recall seeing them again expect for with lex making them when he was merged with brainiac...

UHG! THey need to put out a complete boxed set allready... heck they can throw in a hal jorden gl action figure just to help insure the set sells :P

What episode name was this because I do not remember it at all... I remember when they first apeared and captured the jlu in there universe and then the JLs batman helped them get out but aside from that I don't ever recall seeing them again expect for with lex making them when he was merged with brainiac...

UHG! THey need to put out a complete boxed set allready... heck they can throw in a hal jorden gl action figure just to help insure the set sells :P

Yeah, those are the only episodes I remember in which the Justice Lords make an appearance.

I do like the JLords Hawkgirl very much, but having to buy 2 extra and unwanted figures is just a bust....Hmm, I just wish she was released single-carded.

same here, not yet. supes can easily be customized into someone else so really it is not that bad of a price for hawkgirl. batman is alittle harder to work with. the kmart by me sells their singles for 8.49 each and 3 packs for 14 plus change.

I hope I can get them soon!