Blue Stealth Iron Man

canonball

Awesome! Congrats!

I still need one!

How much and where? Ebay?

i had one, i paid $35 canadian for it!! i traded it for the entire first run of x-men classics, ML red skull and a few of the hulk classics also!! i don't know if it was a good deal or not since everybody wanted one!!

cnagrats!!

I didn't find him on a peg or anything, but I didn't resort to ebay either.

I got him from Bill's Toys & Games for about $55.00 after a discount. A lot, yes, but still half what he often sells for on ebay. I've wanted him forever and didn't think I'd ever see another one priced below $80, so I snagged him.

Congrats man....I need him too....but every comic store that has it, want more than $90 for him.... so I will just lay back & wait til I have something to trade for one....

But it looks like everyone is doing that too ;)

i got my as a birthday gift from bekker like a a year ago

I didn't find him on a peg or anything, but I didn't resort to ebay either.

I got him from Bill's Toys & Games for about $55.00 after a discount. A lot, yes, but still half what he often sells for on ebay. I've wanted him forever and didn't think I'd ever see another one priced below $80, so I snagged him.

how was the experience with Bills Toys and Games? ive been contemplating ordering from there

my friend has one and the gold variant from the same series. he said if i wanted them i can get them from him for cheap :)

Jeez, you should definitely get it from him then.

Bill's Toys proved to be a decent place to order from. His prices can be high at times, but nowhere near as high as places like CMD. Shipping took a little longer than I would have liked (over 3 weeks and I had to hound him, which SUCKED), but that was mostly due to an error rather than standard shipping policies.

I would order from him again. He always has good sales going on. Right now he has 20% off all orders over $65.00. Not bad.

I hear so much negative about him that I'll never order from there, even though he fixes his mistakes once people post about it at least...

do you have the gold one as well cb? :D man he looks nice in blue, funnny how much a dif a paintjob can make

I hear so much negative about him that I'll never order from there, even though he fixes his mistakes once people post about it at least...

do you have the gold one as well cb? :D man he looks nice in blue, funnny how much a dif a paintjob can make

I don't have the gold Iron Man... yet ;) It's at the top of my want list though! It's one of the last MLs I still don't have along with phasing Vision and mohawk Storm.

I hadn't heard anything about Bill's Toys before I ordered. I paid for the figure with PayPal just to be safe so I could file a claim in case I got ripped off. Everything worked out OK in the end. :)

my friend has one and the gold variant from the same series. he said if i wanted them i can get them from him for cheap :)

Jeez, you should definitely get it from him then.

Bill's Toys proved to be a decent place to order from. His prices can be high at times, but nowhere near as high as places like CMD. Shipping took a little longer than I would have liked (over 3 weeks and I had to hound him, which SUCKED), but that was mostly due to an error rather than standard shipping policies.

I would order from him again. He always has good sales going on. Right now he has 20% off all orders over $65.00. Not bad.

i really dont know if i want to get them from him though. he loves them and he would sell them to me simply because it is helping me towards my goal of having all the variants. ill prolly buy them off the net and let him keep his. im such a sucker for being nice @hmmm@