3 3/4" G.I.Joe Plague Troopers Vs. Steel Brigade 6 Pack

JayC

I may have to buy gijoes again. I had stopped because everything sucked. In fact I have the rest of my customs on ebay right now. But those plague trooper heads are sweet. I hate the snakeeyes body but the heads have real potential

some nice accessories and weapons (i love that shotgun) but i don't know much about the characters, i think i'll buy the viper set instead

Thats because the Cobra's are new characters, but you can't buy both?

Im less than impressed... I'll buy an extra viper set instead.

Actaully they're all new Characters, the Joe's are based on a RAH figure yes, but the RAH steel brigade was meant to be a kids persona in the Joe universe, last years Con versions were generic Joe security Troopers while these are destinct characters (arguably the Anti Venom Set was also Steel Brigade, the Helmets were based on the design, and the uniform colours were similar, and that was clessic RAH characters).

I think that the Photographer got Red Zones helmet on backwards: from the Con shots think its actually the Same as Checkpoint and Rook's

The painted details on the weapons are a very nice touch IMO.

I'm very impressed with this set actually, it doesn't have a lot of new parts (mainly just headsculpts and helmets) yet still gets us new and destinctive figures.

I'm actaully tempted to get a couple extra of these set and custom/LBC some extra Steel Brigade members

Awww man, you guys gotta buy multiples of the STEEL BRIGADE set so it can be the best selling six pack ever! C'mon it comes with a TNI board patron!

I already plan to buy about 10 myself, they rock, I army build.

When I first saw pictures of this, I wasn't too impressed, but after seeing the thing on the front page today it's actually looking pretty good. I may end up getting a set now, in addition to the 2 Viper packs I want.

My favorite part of this 6-pack? No goatees @loll@

I'll be getting at least 2 sets...very cool looking. I love the Plague Troops...I may just make them a new faction all together. And yes, more custom Steel Brigade troops, definitely.

I'm not much into Joes, but the character I would love to see re-released either as a single or in a multi-pack is the classic Shipwreck.

The new version (blue sweater) is a terrific upgrade, but the old version, probably more due to cartoon, is just great.

Shipwreck was/is the favorite with me, and I was so bummed when Palisades stopped with the Joe busts, especially after hearing Shipwreck was up next.

I'm actaully tempted to get a couple extra of these set and custom/LBC some extra Steel Brigade members

I'm doin the samething wit different heads sculpts. The set just looks like it was slapped together wit new things here and there. But I'm in for a few lol!

some nice accessories and weapons (i love that shotgun) but i don't know much about the characters, i think i'll buy the viper set instead

I will buy the viper set instead.

Once again Hasbro gets off cheap by recycling the big-shoulder VvV/JvC parts

terrible set. would it kill Hasbro to be even slightly creative and mix up a few parts in there insteadof straight repaints.

if goodtogo casts the Steel Brigade armor and helmets as well as some of the Plague accessories, I'll make my own figures. if not, no Stel Brigade new sculpts for my collection.

tell you what : i let you ask my ife for me ;)

terrible set. would it kill Hasbro to be even slightly creative and mix up a few parts in there insteadof straight repaints.

if goodtogo casts the Steel Brigade armor and helmets as well as some of the Plague accessories, I'll make my own figures. if not, no Stel Brigade new sculpts for my collection.

i hear ya yes it is repaints with new heads but thats all they have given us for a while now.they do have great gear and they realy dont look that bad. im getting them to make customs / fix them so just look at it like fodders. they are still worth the cash IMO and im going to buy a few of them.