Movie Bumblebee

The Batman

naked? what do you mean I'm naked? what? my circits are showing?! OH MY!

UHG!! whys everyone thing robots have to have there guts and wires and junk sticking out to look "cool" these days hmm? :P sorry but a advanced race of living robots would be able to do better than this...

I don't hate the design I just don't like it much :P On a good note though at least you can tell it is BB just by looking at the head... Other wise we would be screwed :P

Well, at least the head is sorta right...... still looks like an exo-suit.

Which is why I do not like it :P

I wonder if Bay will include a scene at the end of the movie where Sigourney Weaver climbs into Bumblebee and fights the Alien Queen........

for some reason that sounds dirty, or is it just me @loll@ GIGITY GIGITY GOO!

While keeping an open mind, I don't like it, matter of fact, I really hate it. Also, I'm presuming that he'll pretty much look like that from that pic we got of his arm a while back, looks just like that. I guess I just prefer the traditional blocky and bulky transformers.

Scared me for a second if this was a finished product for the movie that would have done it for me with any hope. It still bothers me with the movie trailer having a skinny robot in it, I hope in some way that it was just a drone.

unlike the whiny G1 fanatics who think Transformers have to be G1 or they aren't Transformers, I don't mind new representations of old characters. but Transformers do have to retain the overall design of their vehicle mode while in robot mode, that is one aspect of Transformers that exists right across the board. If they simply look like robots with the vehicle design broken up and parted across the robot mode and camoflauged completely by the robot form, than that isn't a Transformer.

This is possibly before he gets his car mode

I could see that... or maybe just something we see inbetween the transformation from cybertron to earth mode

This is possibly before he gets his car mode

I could see that... or maybe just something we see inbetween the transformation from cybertron to earth mode

Or maybe they should've just stuck with the "unrealistic" mass-shifting and blocky kibble-bots, instead of the HIGHLY-realistic concept of the apparently-near-infinite "panel-folding" this and the Starscream concept design would have to do to go from their alt-modes to these Terminator-wannabe bot-modes.

@smilepunch@

Having ALL the original VA's doing the voices wouldn't be enough to save what is shaping up to be a seriously crappy rape of the franchise.

Also... they can't seriously expect to make toys that can do anything CLOSE to what would be needed to turn that bot into a Camaro, or that freaky Starscream design into a workable jet, unless it's almost completely a shell-former along the lines of a Pretender...?

i really dont think its that bad looking at all. it does look realistic and at least the face and colors match that of BB's. the only thing that really bothers me are the claw like hands/fingers, i would like the hands to look a bit more blockier like how don figaroa draws them