Walmart Giantman Wave (TNI Winnings! Thanks!)

Skips

Thanks TNI! :)

I used my winnings from December 2005 and preordered a case of these and they have finally arrived! w00t! :)

wmcase.jpg

wmcase2.jpg

Yum! Lemon Sentries! ...

wmcase3.jpg

wmcase4.jpg

wmcase5.jpg

Thing is, if they are translated, maybe they will make it to WalMarts in Canada?

Skips @can@

I am thinking with a order as big asthey had they had to have it translated... I'm sure some things can slip through due to limited quanititys how ever this was a massive amount shiped to @can@

This allso helps explain the wait time as well, I think if not for these we would have gotten them sooner :D , personaly I am glad we got the yellow sentry, that is how he is suppose to be!! He was only all mucky in about 3? ish comics :P

PS YOU SUCK!! @can@ :P:D

good thing they aren't coming to Walmart Canada, because let me tell you, these things would shelf warm. I think almost every Canadian collector ordered a case from their specialty retailer. Since it's primarily collectors that help mls vanish the shelfs, these would definately collect dust in Walmarts because in the end, it would be up to little kids to help get rid of them. And we know those little kids ain't good at that ;)

CmdStore has the "bilingual" version up for order right now, so I'm not sure if this won't be available to other retailers, I know Legends.com got theirs Friday and sold out almost immediatly, I'm not sure if they were bilingual yet, but i'm calling later today to see if they managed to place a re-order. I'll let you know when I find out.

Congrats Skips...you always seem to amaze me on your ability to find all the "good" stuff. Any news on Kang yet? If so, maybe you could set me up??

Thanks everyone!!! :)

BTW, here was the case breakdown:

1 x Thor

1 x Antman

1 x Kitty

1 x Warbird

1 x Havok

1 x Captain Britain

1 x AoA Wolverine

1 x AoA Wolverine (Variant)

1 x Sentry

1 x Sentry (Bearded Variant)

2 x Sabretooh (fugly)

Bet that's a nice feeling! Getting those damg things was a truely miserable experience for most of us. Hi-fives to you!

nothing beats sitting back watching everyone complain while you wait for you're case, even if it is a long wait you know you got it coming @loll@

Congratulations Skips!

mustard > lemon :)

I SO agree, like totally ;)

Bet that's a nice feeling! Getting those damg things was a truely miserable experience for most of us. Hi-fives to you!

nothing beats sitting back watching everyone complain while you wait for you're case, even if it is a long wait you know you got it coming @loll@

I learned my lesson. Cases from now on!

Thanks everyone!!! :)

BTW, here was the case breakdown:

1 x Thor

1 x Antman

1 x Kitty

1 x Warbird

1 x Havok

1 x Captain Britain

1 x AoA Wolverine

1 x AoA Wolverine (Variant)

1 x Sentry

1 x Sentry (Bearded Variant)

2 x Sabretooh (fugly)

Thanks, I would have never knowned :o

I just got home from work and I had my case waiting for me from SuperToyMojo.com. The only one that I ever saw at retail was AOA Sbretooth. I can't wait to open these puppies up for display!!!!!!

Got mine from TOR yesterday...put Giant Man together...i took updated pics but my cpmputer isnt working im on my brothers at the moment trying to fix mine as i type this

I learned my lesson. Cases from now on!

good boy! @loll@