Atom Smasher

LiquidMetal

Yeah....I was just wonderin' about whatever happened to him....:unsure:

He used to be a BIG (literally and figuratively speaking) part of the JSA!!! :)

DC has a TON of other superheroes/characters but I just wanted to know where he went!!!!

Does anyone know?? :huh:

#US1#

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Atom Smasher was brought to justice following his actions in Kandhaq.

He was last seen when Amanda Waller made him an offer. My guess is we'll see him in the Suicide squad in the Checkmate book.

That's not Atom Smasher on the cover. It's Damage in a new costume (that looks a lot like Atom Smasher's). This was confirmed by Johns.

Atom Smasher was brought to justice following his actions in Kandhaq.

He was last seen when Amanda Waller made him an offer. My guess is we'll see him in the Suicide squad in the Checkmate book.

That's not Atom Smasher on the cover. It's Damage in a new costume (that looks a lot like Atom Smasher's). This was confirmed by Johns.

Got a pic of or a link to Damage's new costume, Brian?? :huh:

I'm quite curious to see what it looks like!!! :)

#US1#

• 2 weeks later...

That's the cover and the "freaky" art is by Alex Ross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jsa1-1-.jpg

This is the pic people are talkking about right?

The new cast is looking pretty cool. I almost want to pick it up,but don't think I will. What's going on with Hawkman right now? I heard they changed his series into one about Hawkgirl. I just figured he had died in the crisis.