Ultimate Avengers 2 DVD

myco72

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it at TRU over the weekend for $11.99. It came with your choice of either Cap or Ironman Minimate.

It's not suppose to be released until the 8th but like the first movie TRU put it out early.

Watch when you buy it though because mine ring up for $14.99 but the tag said $11.99.

When does this come out?

Its out! :) #US1#

I found it at TRU over the weekend for $11.99. It came with your choice of either Cap or Ironman Minimate.

It's not suppose to be released until the 8th but like the first movie TRU put it out early.

Watch when you buy it though because mine ring up for $14.99 but the tag said $11.99.

I love it when minimates come with things...

Especially X-Men Darktide :)

damn i miss toys r us. best buy usually has good deals though.

Dude...I don't know about where you live, but Best Buy is a ripoff here. Anything that they sell that I can find in Target or Wally World, the latter two usually sell it cheaper. And when it comes to computer stuff, the local computer shop sells the same brands/specs for a LOT cheaper.

Best Buy = Best Way To Take It Up The @$$

got a SKN #?

How is the movie? Is it worth buying?

It was alright... Not enough screen time for the Hulk though. :(

I don't think you are suppose to talk about where you download stuff from :S THough Iam my self as well :D I am doing the first one as well, if I like them then I will most likely pick up a two pack if they put one out :)

Do I need to watch the first one first in order to watch/understand/enjoy the second one?..

I don't think you are suppose to talk about where you download stuff from :S THough Iam my self as well :D I am doing the first one as well, if I like them then I will most likely pick up a two pack if they put one out :)

Do I need to watch the first one first in order to watch/understand/enjoy the second one?..

I'd say so

Are these the same minimates that have been released before or are they different?

I got the Iron Man version. He is basically the same as the series 6 Iron Man that comes with Ghost Rider with very minor paint color differences. The Captain America is also mostly the same as his series 5 counterpart, but I think his mouth is like Series 1 Daredevil rather than the smirk that Cap has.