Finally found my Crimson Command Copter

yojoeshow

So this past week I was down in Mazatlan, Mexico on vacation and on my last day I went into a mall down there. And there it was, a stack of Crimson Command Copters. Im pretty sure this was the first time I've seen one in person. Most of them were missing the twins except for one, and thats the one i picked up. It rang up as $50 American but I figure this would be my only chance of getting one so I bought it. I gotta say this is one cool helicopter. Usually when I think of Spy Troops, quality is not the first word that comes to mind but this copter really pushes the envelope with lots of space for troopers, weapons, and a design that isnt totally over the top when it comes to realism. So I guess if anyone goes south of the border, keep an eye out.

Yeah, it's good stuff. I liked it so much that I tried to buy it twice, but only got one of them. The Twins are a great use of that mold (except the forearms) and match very well with the new CG's.

awesome... lol.. though KBs around here had them for like $15 buy two get one free a couple years ago... :o

Aly.. so, when's someone gonna cast some nice red arms kits for my Twins and CLAWs commanders... HHMMM???? I'm sure those'll sell like hot cakes in a certain store...

Ii finally found a second one at a local store called Roses. This use to be a pretty cool store and got in merchandise ala Walmart and Kmart, but it closed down several years back and now it's just another cheap dollar type store. They had 4 and some of the words were in Spanish. The odd thing was the fact that the file cards were in English, but the instruction sheet was in Spanish. What's up with that??? Anyway, I only grabbed 1 as I already had a MIB one and just wanted to open one up. I went back a few days later and they only had 1 left.

Dude....I just sold a MOC Crimson Command Copter on eBay for $8.50....the box is messed up and torn but the vehicle (and parts) and the twins are all fine.

They kind of go cheap on eBay,why didn't you nab one there?

So this past week I was down in Mazatlan, Mexico on vacation and on my last day I went into a mall down there. And there it was, a stack of Crimson Command Copters. Im pretty sure this was the first time I've seen one in person. Most of them were missing the twins except for one, and thats the one i picked up. It rang up as $50 American but I figure this would be my only chance of getting one so I bought it. I gotta say this is one cool helicopter. Usually when I think of Spy Troops, quality is not the first word that comes to mind but this copter really pushes the envelope with lots of space for troopers, weapons, and a design that isnt totally over the top when it comes to realism. So I guess if anyone goes south of the border, keep an eye out.

dam, I got one on sale at toys r us a couple of months ago for $12!

Guest McBragg

awesome... lol.. though KBs around here had them for like $15 buy two get one free a couple years ago... :o

Aly.. so, when's someone gonna cast some nice red arms kits for my Twins and CLAWs commanders... HHMMM???? I'm sure those'll sell like hot cakes in a certain store...

Casting parts from an action figure line Hasbro has all but kicked to the curb is ILLEGAL!

@hmmm@