CapMan1984

Future box sets  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Inhumans
    • Thunderbolts
    • Civil War
    • Alpha Flight
    • Galactic Warriors - Adam Warlock, Nova, etc.
    • First Apperance X-Men
    • New Avengers
    • Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
    • Henchmen
    • Other

There are quite a few I want. the top ones are -

Wrecking Crew with Thor

Henchman - must be in scale!

Alpha Flight

Inhumans

Thunderbolts

FA classic X-Men

I know we'd all love to see an Alpha Flight set but I'd really like to see the Thunderbolts.

or just make it one series with varanits and give us:

Mach 4/ The Beetle

Songbird/Screaming Mimi

Helmut Zemo/Citizen V

Fixer/ Techno

Moonstone/Metorite

and either Blizzard or Radioactive Man

and an Atlas (BAF)

I voted other. I would like to see a Heralds of Galactus set:

Silver Surfer

Terrax

Firelord

AirWalker

Nova(female)

Morg

An Imperial Guard set:

Gladiator

Impulse

Oracle

Fang

Warstar (B'nee with detachable C'cll )

Starbolt

Manta

Titan

Smasher

A Hulk vs Ufoes set:

Hulk

Vector

Ironclad

Vapor

Xray

A Thor vs Wrecking Crew

Thor

Wrecker

Bulldozer

Thunderball

PileDriver

And of course lastly, the Squadron Supreme

Hyperion

Power Princess

Nighthawk

Dr Spectrum

Whizzer

Amphibian

Blue Eagle

Golden Archer

Lady Lark

Nuke

Tom Thumb

I would personally prefer any of these sets over soem of the ones listed and many seem easy or realistic for hasbro to make.

Great boxset ideas Hyperion! I agree with all your picks! Especially the Imperial Guard, Squadron Supreme & Thor/wrecking crew boxsets! Why people keep on asking for boxsets of teams that we already have figures of like "New" Avengers is beyond me! Let's give the Xmen boxset wishes a rest people, you X-fanatics have a vast majority of X-figures already made, stop being so greedy! Asides from Sasquatch, there are no other Alpha Flight members as figures & for us Imperial Guard/Squadron Supreme fans, we have zero/zilch/nada members made! Same can be said for all Inhumans fanatics. I'd rather see an Inhumans boxset made before anymore X-men/New Avengers boxsets! Every "New" Avenger is made except for that lame Ronin character! How about a Masters of evil boxset that includes

Baron Helmut Zemo

Mr Hyde

Tiger Shark

Absorbing man- very few of us ever found that figure

Titania

Grey Gargoyle

Wrecking crew!

BAF Evil Goliath Eric Jolsten-repainted Giantman-new head sculpt!

Just to give you a taste of how awesome a MOE boxset would be, check out these awesome Masters of evil customs by Church of Zod!

GoliaththeMOE.jpg

GolaithofthemastersofevilI-1.jpg

MastersofEvil-Ray.jpg

DAMN those look tight! I would so dig a Masters of Evil boxset! The problem I think we face is a question of comics. The era I grew up in comics, was a time when Xmen battle the Imperial Guard, Avengers fought Squadron Supreme (or the classic limited series). Todays comic fan or even one from 10 years ago, remembers events like Onslaught, Age of Apocalypse, and the recent Inhumans series. They dont understand or get to appreciate all those other wonderful stories that were created. Otherwise, I would think their votes would be different. Who knows tho, perhaps Hasbro will make some of these as website exclusives or something.

Silver Surfer

Terrax

Firelord

AirWalker

Nova(female)

Morg

An Imperial Guard set:

Gladiator

Impulse

Oracle

Fang

Starbolt

Manta

Titan

Smasher

A Hulk vs Ufoes set:

Hulk

Vector

Ironclad

Vapor

Xray

A Thor vs Wrecking Crew

Thor

Wrecker

Bulldozer

Thunderball

PileDriver

Hyperion

Power Princess

Nighthawk

Dr Spectrum

Whizzer

Amphibian

Blue Eagle

Golden Archer

Lady Lark

Nuke

Tom Thumb

I would personally prefer any of these sets over soem of the ones listed and many seem easy or realistic for hasbro to make.

I chose Alpha Flight as my primary "set", but after reading your post about the "Heralds" & the Squadron Supreme...I find myself second guessing my pick?? This poll should have been..."Rank your favorite box sets" 1 to 10 kinda idea?

Anyways, make as many sets as they like, I'm gonna get me one of each iregardless.

Silver Surfer

Terrax

Firelord

AirWalker

Nova(female)

Morg

An Imperial Guard set:

Gladiator

Impulse

Oracle

Fang

Starbolt

Manta

Titan

Smasher

A Thor vs Wrecking Crew

Thor

Wrecker

Bulldozer

Thunderball

PileDriver

Hyperion

Power Princess

Nighthawk

Dr Spectrum

Whizzer

Amphibian

Blue Eagle

Golden Archer

Lady Lark

Nuke

Tom Thumb

All of those choices fit my tastes perfectly. I've always wanted to see the Imperial Guard get figures, same as the Squadrom Supreme, figures of Dr. Spectrum or Nighthawk would rule! The Wrecking crew would be awesome, I'd take Thor out of the mix though, unles he has the beard with the new armor he wore in the late '80s.

My vote here went to Alpha Flight though, I'm just a huge fan of this team. Aurora, Northstar, Puck, Vindicator, Snowbird, Marrina(sp?) Box IV, Weapon Omega, Diamond Lil, etc...I'd love to see any of them in a boxset. The Inhumans would be my second choice though; including Crystal, Lockjaw, Blackbolt, Karnakk, Medusa, Gorgon, Triton....

As for those not on the vote list, I'd like a Marauders, Savage Land Mutates or Masters of Evil boxset. The latter 2 have had revolving members in the past, but I'd like to see any of them. They would be the hardest to have the most complete boxsets. The maximum amount of characters to jam into one set would be about 6 or 7, if that.

Those customs above are awesome by the way, that's why for the Masters of Evil, I'd like: The Beetle, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Whirlwind, Tigershark, Baron Zemo II, Goliath, Grey Gargoyle, the Eel, Titania, Mr. Hyde. Egg Head...that is quite a lot of characters to choose from...(we already have seen Absorbing Man and a SMC Shocker is coming up too).

Savage Land Mutates, any of these characters: Barbarus, Gaza, Brainchild, Equilibrius, White-Out, Sauron, Amphibius, Piper, Worm, Lorelei, Zaladane, and Lupo...

Marauders: Sabretooth(maybe leave him out, due to his upcoming Face-Off 2-pack), Harpoon, Vertigo, Scalphunter, Arclight, Blockbuster, Prism, Malice, Riptide, and Scrambler.

All these new suggestions are really good. I wish I could've put like 50 on there, but 10 was good.

If I could redo this thing, it would've put Heralds of Galactus instead of just Galactic Warriors. Nova and some others are destined for the ML single line, not box sets.

• 3 weeks later...
Galactic Warriors - Adam Warlock, Pip, Drax, Nova, Firelord, etc..

I think we'll see Nova soon, along with possibly Ronan the Accuser. Annihilation has exposed them to a broader audience... and they're very active presently & into the coming year, so Hasbro should take note.