You wana have the power of thor

synch

I wonder how much it is to ship that thing. haha

Okay, I have to ask, how do you pronounce the name of that hammer? I can't figure it out. Any help?

It is pronounced "MEE-YOHL-NEER", but say it fast. It was hard for me to pick how to spell it out like that... Some people say not to pronouce the M, but I'm pretty sure you do...

I wonder if when it is boxed it can be lifted by anyone... or does the Mailman have to be worthy?

I wonder if when it is boxed it can be lifted by anyone... or does the Mailman have to be worthy?

hahahaha.

It would be cool to have it, but no way i can spend that much!! I rather distribute it in ML

welcome to the bards

That is so awesome! I just wish I enough money to buy it...

It is pronounced "MEE-YOHL-NEER", but say it fast. It was hard for me to pick how to spell it out like that... Some people say not to pronouce the M, but I'm pretty sure you do...

mjolnir can be pretty tricky to pronounce. lol. lucky my parents were pagans and taught me all that stuff. definitely do pronounce the M.

myol-na or myol-neer are the common ways to say it.

Thank you! Now I can finally use it in casual conversation any time I want. Or not.

HA! Throw on an extra $50-100 depending on where you are YIKES! Inever even thought of shiping!! comic shops will have to mark it up big time just tomake a profit on it

It is awesome, but that price is too rich for my blood.

Back when I was just working, I almost picked up the Cap shield!! Damn I should have gotten it!!

There was one?! damn I missed it too then :( What was the prricee?.. I'd love to have caps shield... Corse I'd love to have thors hammer as well cause they are just such great stand out peices in the MU history :P

anyone got a pic of caps shield?..

They are doing "authentic" masks os cap & wolverine as well, which look nice but are in the $100+ range again for just a mask!

what happend to that dollar store one that was floating around, there was a post aboot it a long while ago!! looked just as good, made of plastic and had all the words on it and everything!! i'll take that one please!! :P

• 3 months later...

So did anyone buy the prop, is it worth it (pics?)? Did shiping for it add on to the allready high price?.. I am kinda wishing I woulda now or woulda had the $$ to do so... :P Allso does anyone have a pic of Caps shield talked about above?.. I'd sure like to see that!

mjolnir can be pretty tricky to pronounce. lol. lucky my parents were pagans and taught me all that stuff. definitely do pronounce the M.

myol-na or myol-neer are the common ways to say it.

Thank you! Now I can finally use it in casual conversation any time I want. Or not.

Stan Lee says it's pronounced moln-year, so I go with that...