The Dead: Subject 5/ Security Guard Zombie

holytoledo69

Okay, so I caved in and got this..especially after missing out on "Patient Zero" (last year's SDCC 2005 exclusive..) It's not based on any movies or comics, but an "orginal" generic zombie by sideshowtoys.

It sports the usual 30+ points of articulation, nicely sculpted and has nice accessories.. now on with the pic review... ( I omited the packaging and went straight to the figure, sorry MIBers)

CIMG0362.jpg

CIMG0363.jpg

CIMG0356.jpg

CIMG0358.jpg

Here's the bite that did him in...

CIMG0357.jpg

The stuff he came with.. keychain, keys and Maglite..and lolz

CIMG0366.jpg

CIMG0359.jpg

snack time..

CIMG0368.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

with another generic zombie

CIMG0369.jpg

CIMG0370.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

A face only a (zombie) mama would love @loll@

CIMG0355.jpg

CIMG0354.jpg

All in all its a nice figure. Joints are nice and tight. Clothes are nice translation into 1/6 scale. I just wish they would make this a regular series and include a female zombie.

Thanks for looking!!!

(anyone want to trade me a patient zero figure? it doesnt have to be MIB)

Glad to see you got it bro, loved the pics BTW.

I just got mine today and it kicks ass, very nice figure. I whole heartedly agree, Sideshow should make these a regular series and include a chick zombie as their next release.

Thanks!! Just in time too, I just got this camera... I think there was limited of 1000 figures made of Subject:5 and only 300 made of patient zero.. I admit I paid a little too much for this figure (almost double) but I think its worth it.

If and I hope "if" this figure sells nicely, that they'll start making a series of these.

• 3 weeks later...