New Target Fall Aisle resets

JoeRhyno

Just wanted to let everyone know that Targets are doing their fall resets around now. I stopped in one and they had pegs full of the new 2.5 Sigma six figures and vehicles.. and the cooest thing of all!!!

They had the sweet DRAGONHAWK.. and what's even better????

WHAT YOU ASK????

It was only $35 I thought it was going to be in the $50 range.. so this is waaaaaay cooler.. so as soon as I get paid tonight, I'll be making a pit stop to Target :)

They also had the elusive Mech with Destro and the Vamp, they had a spot for the Duke with ATV and another $19.99 Sigma vehicle, which I'm guessing is the Firebat, but they were still putting the aisle together when I was there, so maybe it'll be there tomorrow.

Now.. RUN TO TARGET and GET YOUR SIGMA SIX TODAY(or when they reset)!!!!!

Yep, Target aisles are resetting and new product should be flooding in! Joe, most likely the 19.99 item is the Sigma Strike Duke, that figure is hitting shelves around the same time as the rest of this stuff, and is appearing in Targets first.

The Dragonhawk is definitely worth the price.

Justin

Yep. I saw the dragonhawk today. I was going to pick it up but the $35 price tag persuaded me other wise. I may go back later and pick it up

Yup, I saw the DHawk and Sigma Strike Duke today at Target. I liked the Duke, but I think I want the parachute version more.

Well after seeing the Parachute Duke at TRU on the way home and it's $29.99 price tag, I had to pass. Next time I see the S Strike Duke, I may pick that up.

Funny that you mention the resetting of the aisles, for those of you who dont know Target is having a major clearance sale I was able to pick up the Elite Force 2 packs and weapon packs for $1.12. They also had the Sigma 6 bikes on sale for anyone who likes sigma 6 (I didnt bother looking at the price sorry). Lots of stuff there I got a Joker fig for my son that was regular $14.99 for $2.84 and a leappad book thats regular $14.99 for $2.84.

Probably not that great of a sale for collectors, no Marvel Legends figs, no WWE figs, no TF's and I only saw 1 Star Wars fig on sale (general grievous). But if u have kids you can get a lot of stuff for them dirt cheap. I heard they had Bratz stuff on sale (didn't look though).

Also picked up a poker chip set cheap.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

I went to Target and nothing.

Went to TRUs and they had the DragonHawk but for $39.99, so I'll wait for it at Target to save 5 bucks

And yeah, I saw Parashute Duke for SigmaSix

for....

$29.99

OUCH!! is that price accurate?

$29.99

It appears so. :(

I like the figure enough, however the accessories other than the helmet and the gun Duke is posed with, I can live without.

Gen. Hawk, is this a TRU exclusive? If so, I'll probably pick up Sigma Strike Duke instead, as $30 is waay to steep.

Saw the Dragon Hawk at 3 targets today, all for $35. They also had the new Vamp one, Destro Mech and the Duke with Glider and BAT. The 8" Duke with ATV seems to be out in full force to.

$29.99

I like the figure enough, however the accessories other than the helmet and the gun Duke is posed with, I can live without.

Gen. Hawk, is this a TRU exclusive? If so, I'll probably pick up Sigma Strike Duke instead, as $30 is waay to steep.

Nope, it is not a TRU exclusive, but will be appearing there first. I'm not sure how long it will be before it starts sprinkling to other retailers, but TRU is getting the advance shipments.

Not sure what's up with that price. I thought MSRP was supposed to be $19.99, but I know the fabric for the parachute ended up being very expensive, so maybe that upped prices some. I could see TRU bumping up MSRP a little bit, but not $10.00...

Justin

I got it today.. cant wait to tear that box apart and load up my Spartans!!!!

I haven't bought a Joe item in years, but when this 2.5" line came out, I instantly thought of my mini Halo figs :D

I found and bought the dune buggy with Tunnel Rat today- sadly more for the Tunnel Rat than the actual vehicle- but the it's growing on me.

I just tested the vehicle cage with a Warthog, and it fits perfectly.

Now...off to modify Tunnel Rat's little SMG into a Halo one @firedevil@

$29.99

Nope, it is not a TRU exclusive, but will be appearing there first. I'm not sure how long it will be before it starts sprinkling to other retailers, but TRU is getting the advance shipments.

Not sure what's up with that price. I thought MSRP was supposed to be $19.99, but I know the fabric for the parachute ended up being very expensive, so maybe that upped prices some. I could see TRU bumping up MSRP a little bit, but not $10.00...

Justin

The product placard from JoeCon says "ARP $19.99". See pic here. No way anyone's gonna pay $30 for that (well maybe a couple folks @smilepunch@ ...)

I was hoping that the Silent Entry glider was gonna be fabric (it looked like it in pics from Toyfair) but alas, it's cheapo plastic, meh. I was hoping to convert it for use with a 4"-er.

Saw all the 2.5 S6..except the Dragonhawk at K-Mart several weeks ago. Actually, was there when they were putting it up...saw them still there...but still resisting. Have enough bins as it is.

kndy

Yeah, I went to Target today to see if MAYBE they might have gotten the Endor wave of SW in (nope) but I walked down to the Joes was plesantly surprised to see the Sigma 6 pegs are no longer just the LR, SE, FF wave and a wave 1 commando SE anymore. Nope, they had the Night Ranger Quad, the Sigma Strike Duke (who has no painted eyebrows), the jetwing Duke and flamethrower Heavy Duty finally, plus Dragonhawk, and a bunch of the goofy 2.5" figure sets.

I picked up the Dragonhawk for $40 at TRU. I didn't mind paying the extra $5 for two reasons: 1) I really wanted it 2) I like supporting TRU (they get a lot of figures in first and support lines that Walmart doesnt - DTC anyone?). Throw them the extra $5 if you can.

The Dragonhawk is well worth the price. It's absolutely huge. In fact, every time I come home and see it again, it shocks me with its size. It's like the Night Attack Chopper but taller and wider. When you put the 2.5" figures next to it, it looks gigantic. I love the scale of this thing.

The lights and sounds are great. The docking feature is really cool. The handle for it is well disguised by being incorporated into the vehicle's design. You can rotate the propellors while holding the ship up by the handle. It's really cool.

If you're on the fence about this thing, pick it up. You'll love it. Trust me. I rank it in the top 5 Joe vehicles of all time.