Battle of Endor wave out

baron von winkler

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I found Moff Jerjerrod and Chief Chirpa tonight at Wal-Mart. I searched all-over for the Death Star Gunner and C-3PO with throne, but someone else must have found them first. Sorry, no pic.s but they look pretty decent. Moff is...well Moff(cool but not terribly exciting)and Chirpa is very nicely sculpted(but veeery tiny. I don't remember him being this tiny in the movie). They also had the re-hashed Emperor, but I passed. All I really wanted were the two that I couldn't find(apparently someone else was thinking the same as me!). Oh well, these should be everywhere soon and not too difficult to find. Keep your eyes open(I passed them 3 times before I noticed Chirpa!).

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I found Moff Jerjerrod and Chief Chirpa tonight at Wal-Mart. I searched all-over for the Death Star Gunner and C-3PO with throne, but someone else must have found them first. Sorry, no pic.s but they look pretty decent. Moff is...well Moff(cool but not terribly exciting)and Chirpa is very nicely sculpted(but veeery tiny. I don't remember him being this tiny in the movie). They also had the re-hashed Emperor, but I passed. All I really wanted were the two that I couldn't find(apparently someone else was thinking the same as me!). Oh well, these should be everywhere soon and not too difficult to find. Keep your eyes open(I passed them 3 times before I noticed Chirpa!).

yes, this has been posted and they are also showing up at TOYS R US's on Long Island.

I got the death Star Gunner, he has a removeable helmet

Does he have a clone face????

yes, he has a clone face. in fact, evey imperial with a removable helmet/mask has a "clone face".

hmmmm.......its seems that me theory of "all storm troopers are clones" is holdin up!

I've just sniped 4 Death Star Gunners, Threepio and Moff Jerjerrod out from under other eBayers in the last minutes of the auctions. I'm not even going to attempt to do the store-to-store wild goose chase over figures that I know will never be found in my area. I only found the Sandtrooper once and haven't seen it since, nor have I seen R5-D4 at all from Wave 5. I got the droid off of eBay as well.

I found the endor wave last thusday.I picked up 2 gunners and 2 Jerjerrods.I love the gunnder.

I found this wave last week at Target and grabbed Jerjerrod and a Gunner.I haven't seen anymore since then and I need another Gunner

I wonder why Hasbro gave Jerjerrod a mad face I never seen him like that in the movie

As far asImperial Officers went in the origional trilogy he and Piett never seemed evil

Does he have a clone face????

yes, he has a clone face. in fact, evey imperial with a removable helmet/mask has a "clone face".

hmmmm.......its seems that me theory of "all storm troopers are clones" is holdin up!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!