Hot Toys Batman Begins, cheapest, in USA

Batman1939

I have that one and the takara batman and I can say the takara cool girls batman is much better, for about the same price too. Some sites have takara b-man for like $200 plus, but some auctions on ebay have been BIN for $180 plus shipping.

The Takara one has a rounded nose and ears, flimsy rubber costume, a slack jaw, and ulgy cut neck joint, small body, etc. The Hot Toys one has a tighter, more accurate costume, more accurate sculpt (the jaw and nose are way off on Takara). Takara's come with a frosted Bruce Wayne heads and some more accesories, but the Hot Toys is a better display piece, better constructed costume, sharper lines, stand, etc.

I had both a got rid of both as neither was a big enough upgrade over the Medicom for me for the price. I sold both for what I paid for them. The BIN is what I paid.

10044327a3.jpg[

HT? Better? If you want a acurate suit thats a statue waist down, then yea HTs wins. But im with the Tak version, with all those accesories at the same price of a HT. My HTs version arm joint came loose after trying to pose it. Quite PO'ed.

This is just a matter of personal preference.But in the end, everyone will win cause we all have some great 1:6 scale Batman (Begins) figures to choose from.

In my opinion,the DC Direct Batman Begins cannot even compete with the Medicom,Hot Toys and Takara versions of the character.So I'm not even going to mention them.

I have the Takara version and my bro has the Hot Toys (and Takara) figures,so I can examine those two first hand.Only reference I have for the Medicom one is photos.

I do agree that the Hot Toys version does have a better constructed costume than the Takara one,but it loses me in terms of the head sculpt and the overall look.If you feel the chestpiece of the Batman figure,it actually is a little "poofier" than the actual chest within...this is what gives his torso a slightly bigger look than it should have.However, the costume is nicely "layered" together than being a single piece of rubber, it certainly adds a nice realistic effect,plus the cape is nicely layered and well done as well.However, the head sculpt loses me because I think it actually resembles the Batman from the earlier Batman movies more so than the Christian Bale Batman.This is mostly evident to me because of the longer ears,narrower head and the longer nosepiece.Honestly,the head sculpt looks more like it's the Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney Bat-suit head than the Bale Bat-suit.

The Takara one I think just captures the look perfectly.While the suit may not be constructed the best way, it does support the best poseability out of all three of them.And while the head mold may not be molded to the neck piece,it is the most film accurate and best looking head mold out of the bunch.The Medicom one looks good,but I'm not very fond of the body.The Hot Toys Batman,the more I look at it,looks more like the Batman from the previous movies (in body structure!) than the Bale Batman. Takara I think really went after a good balance between film accuracy and action figure physics.