Classics Starscream pics!

Cobra Command

I bought Classic`s Starscream on ebay and figured I would share some pics. His transformation is alot like the original with the exception of his back opening for the arms. He is a very solid figure and many will love him. The nose cone in robot mode is a little weird where it sits but it isn`t that distracting. Sucks that it didn`t come with his arm weapons but for those worried about it the weapons would NOT interfere with his arm articulation. Anyways, Enjoy and let me know if you want more shots.

Click to enlarge:

1000702lr1.th.jpg

1000703eo8.th.jpg

1000704uf1.th.jpg

1000705ac2.th.jpg

More Pics:

1000706hz6.th.jpg

1000707gr0.th.jpg

hmm I'm pretty sure that will be really close to its final version. I'm not digging the classics much. Cybertron just runs this line over so far...

Cybertron had alot of great figures, but these Classics are exactly everything I'm looking for in a modern TF. I couldn't be happier from what I've seen.....hell, that show-style Jet(sky)fire is stunning imo.

wow if they used any cheaper plastic, I'd safely label him as a dollar store toy. Horrendous quality...

UMMMMM....... Where did I state that it was cheap plastic? This figure is VERY solid and the plastic quality and thickness is just as sturdy as any Cybertron figure I`ve had (which is most of them). If your going by the light reflecting off the wings it`s not because of poor quality plastic at all but because of where spots of shade hit at. I have no complaints whatso ever about the quality on this.

@grumpy@

He looks like he'll break easily. As if the plastic is very brittle. Also the paint ops look sloppy... and it's just a cheap looking toy... probably got this from a Happy Meal.

lol I know bro. I had to tease you, just so I could get a rise out of you. It worked! hehe

So defensive over a toy. It is a nice figure. You're very lucky to get your hands on one so soon. Did you get it like that (loose) or in the packaging?

the plastic LOOKS cheap and brittle, but it's not.

but the look might turn collectors away

oh well. more for me :P

actually I probably won't buy these, cuz Iwant to finish up collecting cybertron (Which will take me another year) :P

Well that's why the toys are selling for cheap. But yeah i dont know why Hasbro is deciding to go cheap now, which transformers and Marvel Legends. When do these all come out again?

I'm pretty sure it's the quality of the pictures more than anything else, as I don't really see brittle plastic being used for these figures.

Thanks for the pics dude and the size comparison. I really love this Starscream figure.....this is a True update to the G1 figure.

it's not that the plastic looks cheap, it's that the toy looks cheap, like a dollar store transformer for 2 year olds. I know toys are meant for children, but they still generally have more intricate designs.

sure, it is pretty cartoon accurate of the character, but that doesn't mean it isn't done poorly. I thought this line was supposed to appeal to older collectors, but it is designed for really young children, more so than the regular line.

I'm pretty sure it's the quality of the pictures more than anything else, as I don't really see brittle plastic being used for these figures.

It is. The picture was taken in a window and the natural light coming in from there is giving it that effect. People are jumping to the conculsion that it is cheap looking cause they don't understand what effect the lighting can have on a picture. Cobra Command already said the palstic was not cheap, but yet people are not listening to what he said. If he took another set of pictures in a dark room with the figure lit by some other means, I bet it would look completely different.

WOW. Some of these comments about it looking "cheap" are very rediculous. This looks waaaaaaaay better in quality than anything you'd find in a dollar store knock off sections. And its probably just a proto, which are KNOWN to not always resemble the final product. KO's use cheap plastics. There is NO indication that classics plastic will be cheap.

Am I the only one tired of people making terrible comments on figures based on pictures? How many figures have we gotten in the past, that looked terrible in pictures, but were actually pretty good once they were released? A lot. I thought you guys would have learned this by now, but I guess not.

He looks translucent in the thumbnails! But thanks for the pics!

Man if anyone read my post I was just teasing the guy. I think all but one person in this thread found the plastic to be cheap looking on the toy. Honestly the guy is entitled to his opinion, so stop getting so defensive as if someone just insulted your mother.

Some people!

Mostly disappointed by Adam.. he should know better. He's a real smart cookie!