Marvel Legends Secret Identity 2 Packs

ransomz

I would really love to see some straight forward secret identity figures. I figure the only way Hasbro would give them to us would be as two packs with the super-hero identity. The first wave could be Tony Stark and Iron Man. Just a regular playboy Tony Stark in a slick Armani suit without any clip-on accessories. Peter Parker and Spider-Man, and of course Parker would have to have a camera. Hulk and Bruce Banner with removable glasses. No action features. No transforming. Just regular civilians. I would be all over these. Anybody else?

Yeah I always thought this was a good idea!

Yeah, I'd really like to see "Secret Identity" figures too, namely Stark, Banner and Parker. Matt Murdock would be nice too, since we already have his head sculpt from the variant 2-pack, all he needs is a cane and a suit sculpt. Hmm, trying to think of others...

I'd deffinitly buy them, I'd love to get something dorky like

figures of writers and such too, a stanlee/jack kirby two pack or some such :D

Casual Cyclops in T-Shirt and ruby glasses. Steve Rogers. Donald Blake.

The plus side is Hasbro would get to release all those core characters they like putting out. They can re-use sculpts if they feel too cheap to do new ones and we get the civilian characters.

I'd like to see the big guns in their civies, but I don't want to have to buy yet another costumed version to get them. I'll die a happy man if I can avoid buying Spidey, Cap, or Hulk ever again. I wish that Toybiz would leave them out of ML now that they've acknowledged it as a collector line.

Peter parker, Wade wilsons, Steve rogers, Tony stark and Johnny storm.

I'm all for a Johnny Storm in his regular/original styled F4 costume, especially if it is the light blue costume that the ML5 Reed Richards had. He's not really a secret identity type figure, but I'd really like to see this. Yet, this type of series would be perfect for guys like Parker, Stark, Murdock, and Banner, since they are some of the most well-known heroes who have had the most trouble balancing their egos and alter-egos.

I would be all over this as well. I'm in agreement with the guys who have been mentioned, but also (I'm not a big thor fan so sorry) Thor when he is in human form with his cane casual clothes, She Hulk in a professional suit when she is a lawyer, and Eddie Brock in civlilian wear as well

one version of captain A that i still want to see is the look he has where he's in his costume, mask off, wearing a brown leather jacket over it, for some reason i really get a kick out of that motife for him

but one thing i also really like is the figures where you have parts for a superhero figure and a civilian figure that are interchangeable. like, for example a peter parker/spider-man quick change. of course youd have his spidey costume but like that one SMC figure you could detach his arms and put on the arms of his civilian clothes, etc. the reason i like that is i always like in comics where the hero doesnt quite have enough time to completely change so you get spidey wearing the shirt and mask but not his gloves and still wearing his jeans and sneakers

that wouldnt work for everyone obviously, like theres no way you could swing that for a bruce banner/hulk or don blake/thor, but for people like norman or harry osborn/green goblin, matt murdock/daredevil, piotr rasputin/colossus, etc

for some reason i get a kick out of that kind of thing, its the one kind of "action gimick" i dont get tired of

Unless the Super hero suits were significantly different than the standard version that are already out, I would pass on them.....I have never liked the idea of buying the same character over and over again.