Toy Biz' fina waves with variants

JayC

I'm not too sure which Sabretooth comes with which Wolvie, I'll just wait and see on this one too.

I think that both open mouth versions come together, and both closed mouth versions come together.

Now that you mention it, you're probably right. I think it was the opposite though with the Hulk variant Face-off 2-packs, the grimacing/growling figures were packed with the "expressionless" figures. I'll just wait and see.

I'm a bit confused here. So how many total figures are coming out with Wave 15? Is it 6 regular figures and 6 variants/chase? The reason I ask is that I already pre-ordered Wave 15 (Case of 12) through BBTS and I'm hoping that all of the variants will be included. I so don't want to go to a scalper for the Destroyer figure. The waiting is going to drive me mad.

You know all cases aren't packed like that, and it's random. So anyone can get it. I hope I get a variant case, but the chances are slim. @grumpy@

Destroyer is a variant i must have, same for red and black Wasp, other variants i'm not to worried about, i'll get which ever FA Iron Man is normal release anyway.

Man, i'm not likely any variants though, i have never seen a variant, and with all the ML( we've had ya figure i shoulda atleast seen a green FA Hulk or grey Bullseye.

I really hope the variant cases have only 1 Beta Ray Bill so they can get all 3 Wasp variants in. And I hope distribution isn't crap since it's the last TB wave. I have mixed feelings about getting so many new character variants in one wave. Awesome if they're easy to find, really, really, sh*tty if they're not.

And I hope distribution isn't crap since it's the last TB wave. I have mixed feelings about getting so many new character variants in one wave. Awesome if they're easy to find, really, really, sh*tty if they're not.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Thats why I'm glad I don't want any of the variants from ML14, yet I am interested in quite a few from ML15, maybe too many. I'm really worried about Destroyer, I think everybody will be looking for him.

Iam thinking of getting a case of ML15.

I don't know about ML 14 though...

Yeah, Hero's for Hire Luke Cage, Genis-vell, Destroyer, and the rest look awesome.