So who's excited

JayC

Seems like we are getting alot of figures and stuff everyone has been asking for, a boatload of clones, comic packs vehicles, expanded universe stuff. Just wondering what everyone's thought are about whats been shown and reported on over the last few days.

I have to agree with Mundo, I was trying to score some on the 'Bay.. and I kept getting sniped.. so hopefully, I can get some sweet Battle Droids for my clones, get a couple Republic commando sets, so I can add to my Geonosian army.. and of course, all the different clones out there...

I'm really hoping one of those Chinese ebayers have the 2 clones that come in the tins.. I'd like to get a handfull of each of those without buying a million Tins, lol...

Being on the CLONES HASBRO!!!

Well I very excited about alot of the upcoming new product...

First the next 22...The best part is no Vaders, C-3PO....and tons of clones..

Love the multi-packs..

especially the Imperial Officers from ANH...awesome..

Just too much to list...I love alot of the new stuff...

No money, no money, no money...

I have to agree with Mundo, I was trying to score some on the 'Bay.. and I kept getting sniped.. so hopefully, I can get some sweet Battle Droids for my clones, get a couple Republic commando sets, so I can add to my Geonosian army.. and of course, all the different clones out there...

I'm really hoping one of those Chinese ebayers have the 2 clones that come in the tins.. I'd like to get a handfull of each of those without buying a million Tins, lol...

Being on the CLONES HASBRO!!!

Battledroids are still in demand?

I remember years ago, I think back in 98 when I stopped by a dollor store in NYC and they had hundreds and hundreds of battle droids (all 4 variations) for a $1 each. Didnt think anyone wanted them back then. I got me 10 though.

Not too terribly excited since most of the stuff I want, ie the clones, comes in packs with crap I'd never waste money on. Such as the Commando set, the comemorative tin set, etc.

Plus the ships I would love to have, like the shuttle, is way out of my price range. So overall not excited in the least.

I'm not a big Clone or EU fan, so I'm not too jazzed. I would have liked to have seen new VOTC stuff.

Seems like we are getting alot of figures and stuff everyone has been asking for, a boatload of clones, comic packs vehicles, expanded universe stuff. Just wondering what everyone's thought are about whats been shown and reported on over the last few days.

Holy crap Mundo thats your boy man he got big! he looks ready for those Heman sets I sent ya!

My collecting tendencies have turned to statues and mini busts, so I'm very excited about the new ones coming up. Also, I'm mainly concentrating on the Vintage Collection stuff when it comes to action figures, so I'm excited to see if those Bespin Luke and Han rumors are true since they're my favorite versions of them respectively.

Where can I see a list of upcoming stuff?

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=249&itemid=9682

:)

I really like the 'Imperial Briefing' set and the commemorative tins (to pick up a few figs I missed), and some of the upcoming single figs (for the same reason ;) )

The comic packs have some potential; although, the first few waves are a little too 'animated' to fit in. :-/

Since when do Stormtroopers carry sabers? I mean the one called the McQuarrie Stormtrooper.

That figure is based off of early design sketches by Ralph McQuarrie who did a lot of concept art for the original films. One drawing of a storm trooper he did is armed with a shield and lightsaber, this figure is an homage to that piece. (Also, this is the second release of the McQuarrie trooper.)