Rogue (X-Men classics)

Lady Jaye

2006 Toy Fair

2006 SDCC

Is it me, or have the face been altered a bit?? I like the Toy Fair versions more, she looked younger, had a more full face!! The figure from SDCC, looks kind of bony in the face, kind of like Margot Kidder in Superman II. @hmmm@

Is it me, or was it the lighting, or did she get changed up a bit??

Regular: Rogue with jacket (I think it's sculpted on); short haired

Variant: Rogue without jacket; long haired

[edit] your link to SDCC Rogue is actually a link to NYCC which I believe was only a couple weeks later (or even earlier). So, I think they brought the Toy Fair Rogues to NYCC. I think it's just the lighting that makes the face look different, but you never know how the final will look.

If you look for a picture of Rogue at SDCC, you'll see the long haired version I'm talking about. And if you compare the one at Toy Fair and NYCC with the one at SDCC, the face does look a little more smiley.

So the lighting in the two pictures you have does affect her look. But you are correct, the variant at SDCC has changed from what we saw at Toy Faiir

2006 Toy Fair

2006 SDCC

Is it me, or have the face been altered a bit?? I like the Toy Fair versions more, she looked younger, had a more full face!! The figure from SDCC, looks kind of bony in the face, kind of like Margot Kidder in Superman II. @hmmm@

It is not just you, they did change the variant face. It was confirmed at fwooshnet a while back and as you can see in the sdcc photos(you have the wrong link to the sdcc image btw,) she does have longer hair and a weird smile. She reminds me of Angelina Jolie and I think she is ugly. However, tb manage to pull off the non variant rouge lookin great despite lookin like Jolie.

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album...800&start=0

[edit] your link to SDCC Rogue is actually a link to NYCC which I believe was only a couple weeks later (or even earlier). So, I think they brought the Toy Fair Rogues to NYCC. I think it's just the lighting that makes the face look different, but you never know how the final will look.

If you look for a picture of Rogue at SDCC, you'll see the long haired version I'm talking about.

check out the sdcc link below or the pic below that:

compare.jpg

you can see that the long hair rouge has a smile in her face, which reveals her boney cheeks while the jacket figure has a neutral mouth.

2006 Toy Fair

2006 SDCC

It is not just you, they did change the variant face. It was confirmed at fwooshnet a while back and as you can see in the sdcc photos(you have the wrong link to the sdcc image btw,) she does have longer hair and a weird smile. She reminds me of Angelina Jolie and I think she is ugly. However, tb manage to pull off the non variant rouge lookin great despite lookin like Jolie.

If you look for a picture of Rogue at SDCC, you'll see the long haired version I'm talking about.

check out the sdcc link below or the pic below that:

compare.jpg

you can see that the long hair rouge has a smile in her face, which reveals her boney cheeks while the jacket figure has a neutral mouth.

Looks like the smile of a little old lady....not cool at all.....the short hair version looks 10x better.

100_0142.jpg

btw if you click the link in my sig you see more pics from sdcc, from diesel, metatron and my trip

Yeah, the jacket/neutral face version is so much better. The smiling face version creeps me out :(