Battlepacks and Shuttle Rerelease

Bespin refugee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest McBragg
UPDATE: Graham from iliketocollect.com just came through with infos on a fourth set.

- Jundland Wastes Encounter: Luke Skywalker, Tusken Raider, C-3PO, R2-D2, Ben Kenobi

For those who missed out on Tatooine Luke. @smilepunch@

Too bad they won't make the unmade Dagobah POTF playset. Who's the 5th figure? Dragonsnake? Spirit obi won? Clone Swamp Trooper... @hmmm@

Geonosis has potential....yeah, right...more like ATOC era prepose junk figures, the kind that help kill my figure interest for a few years.

Who else was at Ilum?

UPDATE: Graham from iliketocollect.com just came through with infos on a fourth set.

- Jundland Wastes Encounter: Luke Skywalker, Tusken Raider, C-3PO, R2-D2, Ben Kenobi

For those who missed out on Tatooine Luke. @smilepunch@

Maybe that's where the moisture vaporator will show up?

Personally, I like the sounds of this set (depending on which figs are used)

Too bad they won't make the unmade Dagobah POTF playset.

What was this? I can't remember any right off hand.

I have my Dagobah figures based around the vintage playset, sans the (now disintigrated) foam

Who's the 5th figure? Dragonsnake? Spirit obi won? Clone Swamp Trooper... @hmmm@

Geonosis has potential....yeah, right...more like ATOC era prepose junk figures, the kind that help kill my figure interest for a few years.

Who else was at Ilum?

Padme', Capt. Typho, Yoda, R2, 3PO, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee and the attack droids.

^Thanks, I think I remember that now.

What, no 'firing laser canon'? <_>

It's a little tough to tell, but, it looks like that could be done w/ a few OTC Dagobah stands and Ultra/Deluxe 'Yoda's hut'.

• 2 months later...

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=9851

Ambush of Ilum (December 2006)

C-3PO, Padmé (Illum Outfit), R2-D2, and 2x Droids

Battle of Geonosis (December 2006)

Aayla Secura, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars), and Super Battle Droid

Capture of Tantive IV (December 2006)

Darth Vader and Interrogation Droid, 2x Rebel Fleet Troopers, and Stormtroopers

Training [on?] Dagobah/ Dagobah Training (December 2006)

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Spirit Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Yoda

I'm not interested in the Geonosis pack, but, I might be with others. I don't have any Clone Wars set ups, but, I might get the Illum set for the figs. I like the army building aspect of the Tantive set, but, I wish the Rebel either had better arms or came with clear bands to hold the hands together. Other than the Dagobah Vader, I wouldn't mind having extras of the others. I also like the backgrounds.

Guest McBragg

Dagobah: Okay figures, definately a general consumer appeal set. Obvious character/figures choices. Probably pass on it.

Geonosis: almost the worst choices possible (no shouting Mace Windu), except Aayla who was the odd choice out of many potential figures that could be in the pack. Anything other than the ROTS or Evolutions Dooku is junk. No interest in this set.

Ambush at Illum: depends on the attack droids and Padme.

Capture of Tantive IV: About the best one could hope for, that com-tech Vader again...guess there aren't many STAR WARS style Vaders. Amusing he keeps coming with that droid. But this set makes the Star Wars comic pack set #1 seem redundant. Why spend $10 on that, when for $20, or $25 you can get 2 super articulated stormtroopers and 2 non-tacky Rebels.

I want to see a cantina set, even with the obvious repacks of Han or Kenobi that would involve. They could do Dannik Jerriko with out the holes in his cheeks (which were EU). Repaint Hem Dazon's entire body, since it was never shown, why not? Would be cool.

Those troopers look like pooper troopers with all the dookie on them. Bad news for army builders like me.

I know! WTH's up with those? hopefully they just tossed the sandtrooper in there for mock-up pictures or something, and they'll end up being clean like on the package. if theyre clean, put me down for about a bajillion of these packs

oh oh oh me first me first me first!!

pass

pass

& pass!!

Capture Of Tantive IV could be do-able though ona clearance because of the army building thang

From JediDefender Q&A w/ Hasbro:,

"Ambush at Ilum" will come w/ 2 attack droids, "one "solid" and one partially transparent."

As for "Capture of the Tantive IV"

The figure is the Evo Stormtrooper sculpt. The troopers will be clean. The dirty ones are an error at the factory that we are working to correct. As a result, this one will be delayed relative to the other two national battle packs (Dagobah and Geonosis), but should catch up in schedule quickly. These packs will be available throughout the spring ('07), so collectors should be able to pick up one or more Tantive IV sets without a problem.