The Fake Daredevil is.....

JayC

I thought we already figured it out in Cable and Deadpool #30 (mind you, no spoilers, so you have to have read a previous Cable and Deadpool issue) @?@

I thought we already figured it out in Cable and Deadpool #30 (mind you, no spoilers, so you have to have read a previous Cable and Deadpool issue) @?@

I read that issue and still cannot figuire it out... any hints???

I hope it is Iron Fist.

No offense to Hawkeye fans, but Thor just came "back from the dead" & we don't need Clint coming back this quickly... I want Hawkeye back along with Vision, but not now.

I hope it is Iron Fist.

No offense to Hawkeye fans, but Thor just came "back from the dead" & we don't need Clint coming back this quickly... I want Hawkeye back along with Vision, but not now.

Hawkeye is 100% definitely alive right now. He has been since the House of M. He's just been staying under the radar.

As for Vision, he has also been partially ressurected in Young Avengers.

I hope it is Iron Fist.

Hawkeye is 100% definitely alive right now. He has been since the House of M. He's just been staying under the radar.

Crud, that's my fault for just reading the HoM TPB & not the inbetween stuff. What has happened with Scarlet Witch? I can't find the right material that would give me an update on her. Just that scene in the last HoM main title let me know she is alive but, like Hawkeye, staying below the radar.

I hope it is Iron Fist.

I've seen him in New Avengers, but I though that was a Young Avengers version of him. Double terds!

how did thor die? I thought he had just lost his hammer from reading other comics so I have not actaully read the one where he did

allso nice use of spoilers there... oh wait :P Allso the vision is a live and well, just not the one we knew... basicly its like he was in a coma and woke up and forgot everything else about his past

how did thor die? I thought he had just lost his hammer from reading other comics so I have not actaully read the one where he did

allso nice use of spoilers there... oh wait :P Allso the vision is a live and well, just not the one we knew... basicly its like he was in a coma and woke up and forgot everything else about his past

Sorry bout that, synch.

Idk why I keep thinking Vision is still dead. I'm reading the New Avengers title, but I've got holes in the NA (right before & after Ronin), & I wonder if those issues are where he is popping up. I thought I saw him in the issue where they are dissecting the Collective (issue 16 or 17).

SO....Matt Murdock (the REAL Daredevil) is in prison along with Kingpin & Bullseye correct? Do Captain America and the others realize that the Daredevil they are fighting alongside is the fake one? Also, what reason does Iron Fist have to impersonate Dare Devil?

SO....Matt Murdock (the REAL Daredevil) is in prison along with Kingpin & Bullseye correct? Do Captain America and the others realize that the Daredevil they are fighting alongside is the fake one? Also, what reason does Iron Fist have to impersonate Dare Devil?

Yes, they know. He has been unmasked.

I hope it is Iron Fist.

Crud, that's my fault for just reading the HoM TPB & not the inbetween stuff. What has happened with Scarlet Witch? I can't find the right material that would give me an update on her. Just that scene in the last HoM main title let me know she is alive but, like Hawkeye, staying below the radar.

I hope it is Iron Fist.

I've seen him in New Avengers, but I though that was a Young Avengers version of him. Double terds!

It's sort of the Vision but sort of not. He first appeared in the Young Avengers #6 or 7. Iron Lad met what was left of the Vision after house of M, and downloaded his files, when I ron Lad was taken home, his Kang armor became the Vision. While the Vision was essentially the same, he was now like a teenager. I guess it was kind of like in Dragonball Z when Goku got turned back into a kid or more of a reincarnation. It's hard to say if this Vision will turn into his former self, whther the old Vision will come back as a sepparate character, or if this is just the next evolution of Vision, and there will be no revision of what he was.

They should at least put the new daredevil in the armored suit, that way other heroes and citizens will believe it's somebody different.

no. cuz if this is danny rand, it makes sense. cage was murdocks bodyguard during the unmasking arcs. cage and rand or a team. danny would always be seen in the background of the stories. murdock goes to jail for being daredevil. danny rand wears the mantle to make a statement that matt murdock isnt daredevil. so the red suit makes sense.

They should at least put the new daredevil in the armored suit, that way other heroes and citizens will believe it's somebody different.

no. cuz if this is danny rand, it makes sense. cage was murdocks bodyguard during the unmasking arcs. cage and rand or a team. danny would always be seen in the background of the stories. murdock goes to jail for being daredevil. danny rand wears the mantle to make a statement that matt murdock isnt daredevil. so the red suit makes sense.

Ya, that makes sense...what im confused about is why they showed art at SDCC of of the Daredevils fighting, and the fake being unmasked, if Danny's helping Matt.

I dont think it is Iron Fist, check out this picture for CW.

CivilWarBanner-4.jpg

I dont think it is Iron Fist, check out this picture for CW.

CivilWarBanner-4.jpg

hmmm check out alpha flight and the new warriors and the hulk. thats a promo. that dd is murdock is my guess.