Check the price on this baby.

Action Figure Soundwave

Wowsers, that just nuts!

I contacted the high bidder and another person who has bid $76 on 3 of the other auctions for a CG

The seller who has bid on 3 auctions replied with this:

I JUST GOT INTO A PISSING CONTEST W/ANOTHER BIDDER. BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF I WIN OR LOSE. BUT I LOVE MINT FIGURES. I HAVE BEEN BIDDIBG ON FIGURES FOR A WHILE I HAVE READ ALL DESCRICPTIONS. I AM NOT THAT IGNORANT BUT I WOULD RATHER PAY ALOT OF MONEY FOR QUALITY. THAN GET CRAP.

@stupid@

Hmmmmm. Then I guess it was just the newbie that started the bidding war that didn't know these are just for one figure or else didn't know how much one CG usually goes for :rolleyes:

I was checking out the same auctions last night, and I actually dont think those are accidental bids. This guy is selling some top quality stuff in top quality condition... And while CG's may go on ebay all the time, to find one complete in such fabulous shape is pretty rare. This seller was obviously a SERIOUS Joe collector, and those bidders could very well be serious too. You can tell my reading his descriptions and seeing what he is selling that he takes good care of his joes. That pulls a higher price for sure, and if you've got the money, and want a pristine, CG, then maybe your willing to pay for it.

Phanstar

I was checking out the same auctions last night, and I actually dont think those are accidental bids. This guy is selling some top quality stuff in top quality condition... And while CG's may go on ebay all the time, to find one complete in such fabulous shape is pretty rare. This seller was obviously a SERIOUS Joe collector, and those bidders could very well be serious too. You can tell my reading his descriptions and seeing what he is selling that he takes good care of his joes. That pulls a higher price for sure, and if you've got the money, and want a pristine, CG, then maybe your willing to pay for it.

Phanstar

Its not that hard to find a decent CG. Re-read the description. It has flaws, its not perfect. The seller is trying to fool people by placing the pic of 7 CG's in there, despite his "reason" for doing so.

But hey, if someone wants a nice CG that bad, I'll sell them a few of mine for half the current price of this auction.

yeah i have a nearly perfect specimen of a CG with no NO imperfections, not even the slightest scratch on the symbol, not even one scratch across any part of the figure..

and i got it completes for 20$

go figgure

now its sealed in a airtight baggie in a safe :D

yeah i have a nearly perfect specimen of a CG with no NO imperfections, not even the slightest scratch on the symbol, not even one scratch across any part of the figure..

and i got it completes for 20$

go figgure

now its sealed in a airtight baggie in a safe :D

out of my 12 CG's. 5 of them are "mint". I can make $500!

I wonder how much the PYTHON PATROL go for? I have about 15 of each from 1988 (thy were a "backdoor special" from a friend of mine when he worked there. he nabbed 3 cases for me!)

Wow I stand corrected... I just assumed no one would be dumb enough to bid 100 bucks on ebay and not read the auction description. Heh... Silly me huh?

Phanstar