I feel like a little kid right now...

JoeRhyno

I walked into TRU today, one I haven't been into in a couple months.. one that.. I remember going to when I was a wee lad, back in the day, when they used to have half an aisle of GI Joe figs, one that used to have all those sweet vehicles on the top of the aisle all put together.. The very same TRU I used to go to as a kid, here I am, 20 something years later.. walking into it, not really expecting anything new... but what do I find?

The Sigma 6 Night Ops V.A.M.P.

I was stoked, and to add to the nostalgia(sp?) the package is oh so sweet, and reminds me of how the toys were packaged when I was a kid, all boxed up with the lil' windows for the "figures".. so anyway, I snatched it up, thought about getting two, but funds are low, so I only got one($14.99 ;) )... checked out a couple other things.. then left for work.

All day at work, I was thinking about it, wanting to just pull over and rip it open, but I had to wait... and wait, lol.. and wait.. so here I am, finally at 1:17am getting to open it(damn SDCC and all your Star Wars news!!!). When I opened it, again, I felt like a little kid.. the main "jeep" is together, but then there's little baggies, of all the add ons, and weapons, though, it wasn't exactly how it was when I was little(everything in pieces, that you had to basically build), it still felt good.

I was originally wanting to get one of these, to customize and add to my lil' Halo army, they're about the right size, but to be honest, I think it really works with them without needing any mods.

I'm not one of those internet Joe site gurus that reviews everything, so I'm not gonna go into detail about every little aspect, I'll leave that to the "pros"... There's enough of them out there.. and they usually do a damn fine job by themselves.. I do want to say that if there is one small vehicle you're tempted to get from the line, let this be it, she's a beauty... I'll take a couple pics for ya, but it might take awhile, cause I'm still getting used to my new camera :)

-Joe

EDIT: oops, didn't see Justin's thread.. oh well, no need for pics then, but hey, his got pushed to... gasp.. page 2, lol.. so it's fair game!!!

Congrats Joe! I saw all of the new small Sigma stuff at TRU today and I passed, as honestly they looked even cheaper in person. The small SW Unleashed look much better than these detail wise. I wanted to get the pack with SE and SS but just could not bring myself even with a $3 off coupon.

Draven