Henchmen figures?

Supreme Convoy

In the image galleries here, I saw the henchmen figures that were "suppose" to be with the Bring on the Bad Guys wave (later comfirmed they weren't). I could find any info on the boards... but are they coming out? If so what line?

(Then again, I haven't seen any press releases for Marvel Legends)

If we're never gonna get them, why show them? It's a huge slaggin tease! Stupid Hasbro!

It's not hasbro's fault. TB canceled them, TB showed them.

yeah they look realy nice but all those wont be released.......jesse said if beg and plead hasbro they might do them but not to hold our breath

I'm quite glad they showed them just to show what we could have got, now if enough of us ask hasbro to make them who knows :P

I'd love to have hyrda and aim guys on my display, I'd even get the hand guys too :P I'd love to army build them suckers!

Yeah, all of the Henchman figures were awesome, just wish we could be able to get them in the future.

At first I didn't recognize Forbush Man, but after I checked the web, I remember seeing him in advertisements before. The Thor Frog is pretty cool too.

You have to remember that because Marvel has a say in what is put out, we may still see these figures in some way. Granted, I don't think ToyBiz really should have showed the stuff that they aren't putting out, but it may have been Marvel's idea to show it in order to get a reaction from fans and get an idea if fans really want those toys.

Maybe they'll be Hasbro exclusives one day? ;)

Oh thank god! lol

Don't get me wrong. I love the randoms they were putting out EXCLUDING the x babies. However I was slowly passing out due to the wonder of how much more of my money toy biz was trying to get this year!

So I take it the 3 versions of wasp are out as well? Too many chase figs..glad I don't want them all.

Breathing better now.

Chad

I'd love to see these as a Previews Exclusive set, but with more articulation. Kingpin needs his mafia boys and ninjas to go after Murdock and Castle. I'd also love to see those Kingpin guards from the animated series.