What do you want from hasbro?

deadpool lives

I just read that hasbro reads these boards (Not a joke right?) If they do.... What do you want hasbro to make? Bafs are covered in another forum, same with the villians.... But not regular Mls. So what do you want see made?

All I want is for them to continue what TOy Biz started!! And to improve on some of their shortcomings!!

Better materials for the figures!!

Better sculpts and painting on the figures! Some of the later waves suffered on the paint jobs, severly!

No talking artistic liberty on characters!! The first Thor was stupid, as was the Apocalypse that we got!! Give us straight from the comic book figures!! Let designers or sclptors work on their artistic freedom on their own time!!

Limit the new chracters that have never been done to the Legends line, any repeats can then be done in the Spidey or kids lines!! IE, I would have rather seen a proper Jim Lee era Cyclops in the Marvel Legends line, without an action feature, before it came out in the Classics line!!

Oh and no more of those stupid poster books! They suck, give us classic comics!! Always much better than the poster books!! Even the boring comics are better than those poster books!!

I want Chamber + Maggott. Either would be FANTASTIC (and surely even maggott is more of a legend than Danger?)

Madrox next in his current clothes.... either as a double pack.. or as one figure with about 5 changeable heads, so u can properly army build with him and theyl look different.

After them... the rest of the YA.. Runaways... Icarus would be cool also.

I was just about to post what Lady Jaye had just said...

Just improve on what Toy Biz had started and let us have less stuck joints, less broken pegs, better and crisper paint apps and we will be waaaaaay happier!!!

no more Xmen movie figures! Those costumes suck! But the X3 line that Toybiz was doing is cool.

most wanted:

Namor in his green trunks!

Shatterstar in his original costume

Darkhawk

Blackbolt

Spider-Ham! Please please please. And Captain Americat.

I'd also like to see TB's unfinishd works released, especially X Babies.

ML Repaint wave including Silver Juggs and US Agent.

More modern figures. Warpath. Gravity.

More movie figures. Elektra. Iceman (Iced version), Collosus, Juggs, and Pyro.

Less metallic paint apps than they've used so far. Totally unessesary.

I don't want a whole lot of ultimate figures, but it would be nice to complete the Ultimates team. Ultimate Black Widow (Iron Man repaint), Ultimate Thor, Ultimate Giant Man BAF, Ultimate Wasp mini-fig pack in, Ultimate Hulk, and Ultimate Captain Marvel.

Alternate Universes are good. Give us Daredevil 2099, Spider-Girl, Stinger, Darkdevil, J2, and Blink.

I'd like a Sunspot, Sunfire, Silver Samurai, Atlas, Helmut Zemo, Polaris, Rockslide, Hellion, Mercury, Elixir, Icarus, Madame Hydra, Ronin, Blizzard, Wrecking Crew, well, pretty much every character ever in a comic for a single panel.

Make action features as accesories, not built in ones that mess with articulation/posebility/asthetic look.

The previous post on the Villains poll is really what I want:

Anything that Toybiz was not able to produce like the X-babies, and the others shown at SDDC!

The poll is already 18:2 saying yes that they would by them

No more ultimate figures.

BAF are a must

Small pack-in figures like Pip, Spider-Ham, and now I really want that Frog Thor.

Sleepwalker

Adam Warlock

Darkhawk

Quasar

Blackbolt

Doppelganger (Spider-Man Origins)

Thunderbird/Warpath

Black Cat

Polaris

Skimpy Namor

Odin

More Young Avengers

James Howlett

Cannonball

Majik

Warlock

Sunspot

Sunfire

Blackbolt

Quark

Ronin

Hellion

ORIGINAL X-MEN

Silver Samauri

Angel (blue face)

80's Storm w/mohawk

Sebastian Shaw

Vulcan

Stan Lee

Jack Kirby

Mary Jane

Gwen Stacy

Jonah Jameson

Maddrox

Strong Guy

Meggan (Excalibur)

Spiral

etc etc etc

I really want that FA Storm that was mentioned. Seriously. I'll kill for it.

@firedevil@

ooh ooh.. as they seem to like adding a few very current characters, a Winter Soldier figure would be very possible... and extremely cool. id be REALLY suprised if we dont see any thing of him over the next year or so, either in the Legends series or Select. He seems an obvious choice.

(he could even come with a lil bucky pack in)

ooh ooh.. as they seem to like adding a few very current characters, a Winter Soldier figure would be very possible... and extremely cool. id be REALLY suprised if we dont see any thing of him over the next year or so, either in the Legends series or Select. He seems an obvious choice.

(he could even come with a lil bucky pack in)

Totally forgot about him, and you're right.

Cannonball

Bastion

Polaris

Jubilee

Dazzler

Gladiator

AOA Sunfire

Forge

Blink

Morph

Warpath

Can you guess more comic acurate X-Men

Plus more Ultimate figures for me

Hawkeye

Green Goblin

Giant-man

Nick Fury

Marvel Legend & Icon figure of X2: X-MEN UNITED KELLY HU as YURIKO OYAMA (a.k.a. LADY DEATHSTRIKE) !!! :wub:B) @luv@ @cool@

30+ POINTS OF ARTICULATION !!!

I want all four of the Wrecking Crew, 6 inch articulated Henchmen box set, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Blizzard, Buzzsaw, Titania, Toad, Black Cat, Black Widow, Mystique, generic Shield agent, Dazzler, Gladiator, Odin, the Inhumans with a BAF Lockjaw, and many many more.

this might sound like it would suck but i think it would be great a box set with angel,beast,cyclops,iceman, jean gray,proffeser x all in there orignal costumes and my ideal wave would have to be

Shadow King Series:

mole man

forge

tigra

a gray magneto

black cat

jean gray origanal x men out-fit (varient) moon battle jean gray

red skull

lilandra

or a ulter ego series

petter parker

bruce banner

matt mordock

tony stark

Felicia Hardy

Hank Mc coy

Whatever Spider-Man 3 figures Hasbro makes should be in the normal 6" scale! I don't want a mini-Sandman that I can't display with My Doc Ock and Green Goblin. Are those movie 2-packs that Hasbro is re-releasing going to be in 5" scale? Because if not, Spider-Man 3 better be in 6"!