Sign in to follow this  
Squall42080

Marvel Icons - Ironman

Great pics. I have the gold one too but just havent had time to take it out of the package yet. I have no where to display it yet anyways, so might as well keep it boxed 'til I get my house.

why couldn't we have gotten a ml like that!!

cries :(

I picked up the Ironman Gold Varaint as well at TRU. Toybiz is really going out with a bang!!! Cant wait for ML series 14!!!

Any chance of getting a picture of the box?

I am Mint In Sealed Box collector so I just wanted to see the size of the box! Thanks!

Nice PIctures :)

Nice pics!!!!

chases hard to get? & does his mask come off? With the entire civil war thing I'd think they would have that option now :D

All I want is regular & unmasked Cap... these are great, but I don't need to go all out for another line of figures.

Any chance of getting a picture of the box?

I am Mint In Sealed Box collector so I just wanted to see the size of the box! Thanks!

Here's a pic of the box. Ironman is held in by a couple of twist-ties, and a piece of injection molded plastic. There is a comic that is included that is called "The Evolution of an Icon" which can be seen on the back of the box through a layer a clear plastic bagging.

Ironmen01.jpg

chases hard to get? & does his mask come off? With the entire civil war thing I'd think they would have that option now :D

Yes, the mask on both of the Ironman molds come off to reveal Tony Stark. I can't imagine the variants being that difficult to find. I've seen each mold, and each variant at the two Toys R' Us stores that I frequent.

Burgold02.jpg

Here is a comparison pic between the two color variants.

The original is more of a normal red with a yellow color. There are more paint applications visible on the shoulder armor, and the sides of the abdomen area. The silver paint on the neck is also more prominent on this one.

The variant is the more realistic, modern look of dark maroon, red, with the gold. There is less paint probably because the gold metallic paint costs more...thats my guess anyway...

Ironmen03.jpg

Here's more pics of the red and yellow armor:

Redyellow01.jpg

Redyellow02.jpg

Redyellow03.jpg

Redyellow04.jpg

Redyellow05.jpg

Redyellow06.jpg

and one more pic of the maroon and gold armor:

Burgold01.jpg

ah crap... now I have to buy these!

I don't think I will get the unmasked versions though.

Thanks alot for the picture of the box!