Did anyone get Nemesis Prime off HTS?

ScottieEvil

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a mess. I tried and it kept crashing. Eventually I got it off TFCC for $5 extra bucks but thats after ALOT of refreshing during the billing cycle.

Our billing system is currently busy. Please click refresh to try again.

Yeah, I keep getting that coming soon crap..I thought it was suppose to be available to order today.. unless they all sold out @grumpy@

I've been waiting for 3 and a 1/2 hours along with you guys.

Apparently all the traffic caused their systems to go down. It went down shortly after the gold Tie Fighter and 501 Stormtrooper became available. The system went down before they could even switch the status of Nemesis Prime. They have to wait for their systems to get back up and running before they can even switch NP over to "add to cart".

To all of you who tried to order the Nemisis Prime this morning. There was such a demand for the few pieces of product we received that it overwhelmed our system. We apologize for any problems you may have encountered.

We will continue to provided services when they are made available to us. We do not control the quantities we receive.

We understand that sometime today hasbrotoyshop.com will have some in stock and you can order from them.

Please do not call or email about this product as we will not be receiving anymore.

Thanks for your support.

Damn it, I have every alternators so far, but if I can't get nemesis prime, what's the freaking point? Have of the figures I only got out of completion. Please tell me this guy'll be in stores, otherwise I'm calling it quits and selling off all my alternators.

Me = Starting to hate hasbro. Among the thousand repaints, the monopolization of toys and the inbreeding, it's just not fun anymore. Attactix for every freaking toy. Titanium for every toy. Rather than cross promoting their other toys, it's just making me sick of the same damn stuff for every toy.

Sorry for venting, but we got hit with a ton of stuff today.

It would have been nice to get one from the TCC since I'm a member, but no, their craptacular system denied my credit card (which I used just the day before). Total Bs and it puts a blackmark on Hasbro and TCC as far as I'm concerned.

It would have been nice to get one from the TCC since I'm a member, but no, their craptacular system denied my credit card (which I used just the day before). Total Bs and it puts a blackmark on Hasbro and TCC as far as I'm concerned.

Did it actually decline it. It told me the charge server was busy. After about 15 refreshes it worked.

glad i called and ordered 2 at 8:30 (central time)

Numerous reports are now coming in saying Hasbro will NOT honor those phone-call orders from this morning. We understand many of you are worried about your personal information and your credit card information that were given to HasbroToyShop.com phone operators. We urge you to call HasbroToyShop.com directly to resolve the matter and make sure your information, if it was NOT used to order the toy you wanted, is destroyed properly.