Master Piece Starscream

obiprime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these colors. Honestly, the G1 colors look too much childish... Starscream in his MP style should not be considered as a toy, and now that's the only thing to do.

Good job Takara.

How can they be on the verge of greatness just to screw it up. This is a sad f'n day for me.

SDCC is supposed to be a time of JOY but TF fans (while getting some stuff) seem to be getting the shaft.

No offense, but you guys are....overreacting. The color image looks saturated. I bet it is a bad scan or whatever. I mean the grey looks blue, the blue and red are neon colors. Before ya cancel it, wait for more pics

How can they be on the verge of greatness just to screw it up. This is a sad f'n day for me.

SDCC is supposed to be a time of JOY but TF fans (while getting some stuff) seem to be getting the shaft.

Don't worry-this isn't connected at all with SDCC. @smilepunch@

No offense, but you guys are....overreacting. The color image looks saturated. I bet it is a bad scan or whatever. I mean the grey looks blue, the blue and red are neon colors. Before ya cancel it, wait for more pics

i was thinking that the colors in the pic looked a bit saturated too. i'm really hoping its a bad scan......cuz if the next official pic that we see doesnt look any better.....i'm gonna cancel my preorder. the sculpt may still be awesome but overall if it doesnt give me that starscream vibe from my childhood like MP1 did than it may as well be scrap cuz i wouldnt spend my $ on it.

maybe when they do mp soundwave he will be purple instead of blue @loll@

I'm a big fan of Thundercracker so this color scheme doesn't bother me (but I can understand why Starscream fans are pissed). In fact, I'd buy it and consider it Thundercracker. :)

I thought about this at first, and on some level still am. Maybe when this boils over and I get over that fact that we're not getting what we wanted, I'll reconsider.

U know what it reminds me of that 4th mysterious seeker that always showed up in the first few episodes of transformers. I always wondered who the hell he was and he never got a name. Now that I look at ole Starscream here that who springs to mind. Since I dont have a name for him Ill call him Bob..Bob the seeker

I bet you that hasbro will actually get this thing right and sell it state side.

Either way, I'll still get it to add to my Masterpiece/Alts/BT forces.

And I'll bet you that Hasbro doesn't want to get their hands dirty with Takara's mess-up....at least, not at the moment.

-Masterpiece Starscream - No plans to release him states side at this time.

SDCC 06 Hasbro Transformers Panel

I love these colors. Honestly, the G1 colors look too much childish... Starscream in his MP style should not be considered as a toy, and now that's the only thing to do.

Good job Takara.

So what would you say about MP Optimus Prime? I mean really the MP line started out to create the most accurate version of the character, accurate as in cartoon accurate.....this is not Alternators or BT.

Yet another reason to hate Hasbro.

Hasbro wanting to avoid the mess that has been created by TakaraTomy is a reason to hate them?

BUGWAH???!!!

Could very well be true, I guess time will tell. :)

I get the feeling the fandom will boycott this faster than yellow Tracks.

Bring on the G1 repaint, and make it snappy.

Starscream_proto_color.jpg

Dude that just rubs salt in!!! What could have been??? Wankers

Real pic of the MP Starscream: http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=6259&mode=flat

It may not be G1 accurate, but it looks better than what was posted earlier.

Overall the paint looks good, but I'm not really blown away by it, I'd rather he be more G1 accurate....but I could live with him this way.

I bet you that hasbro will actually get this thing right and sell it state side.

And I'll bet you that Hasbro doesn't want to get their hands dirty with Takara's mess-up....at least, not at the moment.

you gotta go to a convention to be able to report on a panel there. It was NOT said that Hasbro was not releasing it, what Hasbro said was that they were looking at the fesability of doing it at this time and nothing was confirmed either way if it would be relased or not. If you want to know what happened at the panel you should check a site that was actually there and reporting about it for you.

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=6260&mode=flat

I'm gonna go ahead and say they should get rid of the blue and red and use some colours that actually work with the grey. The blue and red parts look out of place, maybe a toned down blue, with some silver and such.

This is from the viewpoint that its not gonna look like starscream anyway, so why bother trying and just make it look good as a toy in general :P

you gotta go to a convention to be able to report on a panel there. It was NOT said that Hasbro was not releasing it, what Hasbro said was that they were looking at the fesability of doing it at this time and nothing was confirmed either way if it would be relased or not. If you want to know what happened at the panel you should check a site that was actually there and reporting about it for you.

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=6260&mode=flat

Because, you know, the numerous shots, reports, and news that were broken first by TFW2005 and their crew at SDCC(which, you know, they mentioned) clearly mean that they weren't there. Clearly. As opposed to just saying Newstaff as the author of a report and not mentioning if they actually were at the SDCC or not.

Clearly. @smilepunch@