Bad News about the SDCC exclusives online

jedimaster-c

It might have been possible that he had them sent to 4 different addresses, or used 4 different credit cards to make the multiple purchase. I just found out that HTS doesn't have the order that I placed by phone in their system, so I think that they ran out by the time I got through at 10:30.

No, he used the same name, same address and the same card each time.

doesnt HASBRO have leftovers after a convention is over? They always seem to do.

so, if you missed out, just wait till the 'Con is over and stay posted to your computer. Problem solved.

I just sent an email to HTS just to see if they do, I am kinda hoping they either find my order or allow me to put in a new one if they still have some.

And here is my answer, in very quick time too, but it does leave a little hope that they didn't take the red eye back to their home base yet.

Dear Customer,

At this time all stock has been depleted and we are not expecting new stock. Please check the websites for all updates. If new stock becomes available, the website will be updated to allow purchase.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052.

Sincerely,

HasbroToyShop.com Customer Service Center

I email Hasbrotoyshop.com and asked them as to what time the SDCC exclisoves will be up for sell.Here's the response:

Dear Customer,

These items will be available at 9am est.

Sincerely,

HasbroToyShop.com Customer Service Center

WTF!!?? 9am!!I have to go to work at 6am.I get off at 4pm.I know the 501st figures will be gone by then.Can someone order at least 2 of them for me.I just was to be prepared.Thanks Hasbro. @grumpy@

yeah, shame on Hasbro for not running their business around your life. perhaps you should have contacted them months ago with your availability, maybe they could have worked around it.

there is nothing unreasonable about the figures going on sale at 9 am. no need for the snide comment to Hasbro as if they have somehow wronged you.

So how many were you able to order,10?

hey he has a good point, what time if any is a good time to put something like this up?.. Cause no matter when you do it odds are someone who wants it is working :P personaly hasbro gets cudos from me just for trying to make it easyer for more people to get these exclusives WHERE as they other wise WOULD NOT be able to :P Even with them doing this theres no reason to asume you will get one, just like going to a con it could run out before you do!!

Personaly with all the fan biatching I hope they keep any future exclusives at sdcc

Some good news for those who missed out on the 501st..

Discussion Thread

Response (Madison O'Rilley) 07/27/2006 09:49 AM

Hi Del,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your e-mail.

All orders that were taken manually through Hasbro Toy Shop will be processed and filled. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Hasbro Toy Shop when your order is processed. It is my understanding that the orders have not yet been finished processing.

The Star Wars 501st Storm Trooper and the Titanium Tie FighterComic Con exclusive figures will be available again on our website at hasbrotoyshop.com. We are waiting to receive additional inventory and as soon as it is received, the website will be updated and it will be available to order. Unfortunately, the Nemesis Prime will not be available again.

Please keep checking the site as it is updated as soon as inventory is received

And they finally found my order....4 troopers and 1 nemesis prime, coming up.